You stay classy, Los Angeles!

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
what boggles my mind is the Lakers fans on this board who are AZ Cardinals fans - Shouldn't they be following the Rams or Raiders?
PHX is full of wanna be ganstas that profile in their Lakers gear - when the Lakers are doing well.
When "their" team is sucking you don't see Laker gear in PHX.
It's not just about the Lakers - this country has turned into a bunch of low character, bandwagon jumping, insecure frontrunners.

Well, not everyone is a geographically oriented fan. When I grew up in Phoenix, not only did we not have an NFL team, but I was already a Rams fan by blood. My dad grew up in Santa Monica and was a Rams fan all the way back then. So by default, I was a Rams fan. I had been a Rams fan for 25 years before I ever lived in Los Angeles. Of course by then the Rams were getting ready to move to St. Loo. :(

I know a lot of Lakers fans. Three years ago a good many of them wouldn't have been able to name more than 4 Lakers players. Now that they are winning...different story.

I wear my Suns gear to Suns/Lakers games here in L.A. You have to know how to respond to idiots. Walking back to the car through downtown L.A. after a particular Suns victory, a carload of fools screeched by and one genius yelled "Phoenix sucks!" and I yelled "I know! Why do you think I moved here?" It takes two to fight, but sometimes if only one has any sense, bloodshed can be avoided.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You've never attended a Phx home game vs. the Lakers wearing Laker clothing and cheering for them?

Dude, it was a viewing party. Not a game. The Celtics were NOT in the building. There is an enormous difference. And no, I'd never go to a viewing party whatever the arena is called these days here for a Lakers/Suns game, decked out in Laker gear. That's just dumb.

Going to an actual game, where they are playing in front of me? Totally different situation.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and you are the same guy that defends Kobe's assault charge?:bang:

I want to ask if you are trying to make a convoluted point, but I don't want the 20 posts arguing about whatever it is you are trying to say. Bottom line, I don't really care all that much. Keep on truckin'.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why did this thread turn into a pissing contest about which team can piss over the curb from behind this sidewalk? why is this even a discussion? Everyone knows the lakers, clippers, celtics are all garbage.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to ask if you are trying to make a convoluted point, but I don't want the 20 posts arguing about whatever it is you are trying to say. Bottom line, I don't really care all that much. Keep on truckin'.

because 21 year old good looking millionaires rape ghetto groopie girls after they consent to coming to hotels. Makes a lot of sence. its amazing how quick people are to assume everyone is guilty.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
With the owner hate/owner blind loyalty discussion going on, I swear for a second I thought I had been ported to the Cardinal board.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You take THAT as a personal attack? Wow.

It doesn't matter what your definition is, what matters is it's par for the course with Renz. He spouts off like a big tough guy, quotes someone, makes a snide comment and goes on to his next comment. You and a few other individuals don't seem to get the concept of debating the debate and not the debater.

Regardless, his comment was hypocritical, I was merely pointing that out. I could careless about anything that goes on this board anymore, you have made sure of that

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what your definition is, what matters is it's par for the course with Renz. He spouts off like a big tough guy, quotes someone, makes a snide comment and goes on to his next comment. You and a few other individuals don't seem to get the concept of debating the debate and not the debater.

Regardless, his comment was hypocritical, I was merely pointing that out. I could careless about anything that goes on this board anymore, you have made sure of that

I have? Interesting. I didn't know I had such powers.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Yikes! You mean there are Bidwill lovers here somewhere?

Even more scary I think most of these Laker trolls are hardcore Cardinal fans that freak out if you spell Bidwill wrong let alone defend his ownership skill to the grave. Kind of ironic how they blast the Clippers with such knowledge.....

Last edited:

Ballamania

Registered
Reaction score
man how the hell did all these laker people end up on this site? i havent posted for months but just browse as some of the craziness thats here now. damn that, why do you guys keep feeding them and WHAT HAPPENED TO THE L.A. LAKERS SITE THEY WERE ON?!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
man how the hell did all these laker people end up on this site? i havent posted for months but just browse as some of the craziness thats here now. damn that, why do you guys keep feeding them and WHAT HAPPENED TO THE L.A. LAKERS SITE THEY WERE ON?!

Check the join dates. We've been here all along.

Ballamania

Registered
Reaction score
Check the join dates. We've been here all along.

okay but it wasnt like how it is now. it seems like they are everywhere like roaches or something. causing damn problems and on here aaaaaaaaaall the time like this is a lakers board. i dont get it

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay but it wasnt like how it is now. it seems like they are everywhere like roaches or something. causing damn problems and on here aaaaaaaaaall the time like this is a lakers board. i dont get it

Well, if Suns fans weren't posting threads like "Stay Classy LA" or "Here's your 2008 MVP" to bash the Lakers, you wouldn't see them on here, instead they would spend more time in the Laker thread in the smack shack. Funny how that works. I don't see any lakerfans starting threads here...just responding to the threads about the Lakers already created.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even more scary I think most of these Laker trolls are hardcore Cardinal fans that freak out if you spell Bidwill wrong let alone defend his ownership skill to the grave. Kind of ironic how they blast the Clippers with such knowledge.....

Bidwill.

:slap:

:D

Ballamania

Registered
Reaction score
Well, if Suns fans weren't posting threads like "Stay Classy LA" or "Here's your 2008 MVP" to bash the Lakers, you wouldn't see them on here, instead they would spend more time in the Laker thread in the smack shack. Funny how that works. I don't see any lakerfans starting threads here...just responding to the threads about the Lakers already created.

what im saying is if they werent here then they would never know whats posted period.cuz on the real, i couldnt tell anyone jack about what they said about the suns fans on the warriors or spurs or mavericks board because i dont go there to see what they are talking about. i could care less about them.lakers fans have probelms here because THEY ARE HERE.then they get mad about whats said and think the people here are just going to praise them, their team and what they think? yeah,okay i know they could have better and happier discussions with their own laker fans.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score

As incompetent as the Bidwill ownership has been for most of their tenure, I feel like they have always wanted to win. Bill Bidwill may have tried to do it on the cheap at times, but he loves the Cardinals, who were owned by his father, and wants them to be successful. The Cardinals have tried many coaches and GM's to try and put a winning team out there.

Sterling is in sports to make money and for no other reason, except for maybe the prestige of being an NBA owner. JMO.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what im saying is if they werent here then they would never know whats posted period.cuz on the real, i couldnt tell anyone jack about what they said about the suns fans on the warriors or spurs or mavericks board because i dont go there to see what they are talking about. i could care less about them.lakers fans have probelms here because THEY ARE HERE.then they get mad about whats said and think the people here are just going to praise them, their team and what they think? yeah,okay i know they could have better and happier discussions with their own laker fans.

I think all (most, at least) of the Laker fans are Cardinals fans, and they came to this site for that. Same with LACardJoe, a clipper fan who is a Cardinals fan too.

This isn't a Suns site...the Cardinals section is immense and carries more of the traffic. People are on ASFN because it's one of the best online communities out there.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
I think all (most, at least) of the Laker fans are Cardinals fans, and they came to this site for that. Same with LACardJoe, a clipper fan who is a Cardinals fan too.

This isn't a Suns site...the Cardinals section is immense and carries more of the traffic. People are on ASFN because it's one of the best online communities out there.
Yup, unfortunate for me I decided to go with two questionable teams (Cards & Clips). Well, I will never be accused of jumping on a bandwagon.

* a little self deprecating humor. :thumbup:

Last edited:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, unfortunate for me I decided to go with two questionable teams (Cards & Clips). Well, I will never be accused of jumping on a bandwagon.

* a little self deprecating humor. :thumbup:

:lmao:

That's awesome.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Clipper fans do know a thing or two about basketball, unlike 80% of the stands in a Laker game.

er, cheese and i must've met the exception. we were at a suns-clips playoffs game and we were talking smack with this dude and then he points to the rafters. huh? "what are you pointing at?" we ask. he keeps pointing. we don't get it. he finally says, "championships." he's wearing a clippers jersey at a clippers game pointing to the lakers banners. idiot. they're all idiots in la, regardless of team. except for clipper ray. he's the man.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we were at a suns-clips playoffs game and we were talking smack with this dude and then he points to the rafters. huh? "what are you pointing at?" we ask. he keeps pointing. we don't get it. he finally says, "championships." he's wearing a clippers jersey at a clippers game pointing to the lakers banners. idiot.

That is incredibly funny. Wow. I don't think I could have said anything further to him at that point. What did you guys do?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what boggles my mind is the Lakers fans on this board who are AZ Cardinals fans - Shouldn't they be following the Rams or Raiders?
PHX is full of wanna be ganstas that profile in their Lakers gear - when the Lakers are doing well.
When "their" team is sucking you don't see Laker gear in PHX.
It's not just about the Lakers - this country has turned into a bunch of low character, bandwagon jumping, insecure frontrunners.

:thumbup:

my dude!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen