You are Bidwill, What are your options if Cardinals finish between 7 and 9 wins in 2021?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff stays?
Keim stays?
Waterboys stays? (I pray they stay. This is Rhetorical)
CardsChatter stays?
ADub the new GM?
Pay Kyler $150 million?

Almost the most difficult offseason for MB if they finish between 7 and 9 wins missing the playoffs.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
More than likely he'll stay the course or, at the most, fire Vance Joseph as the scapegoat. My opinion is that he will keep SK and KK, pay Kyler and roll on. Oh, he'll probably decry the season as "unacceptable and we have much higher expectations, etc., etc.", but will note the "work in progress", ad nauseum.

Lather, rinse and repeat.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There’s a bit more to it than that for me. Where did the offense and defense rank? Did we play disciplined with better game management and just had some bad luck. Did the rookies and recently drafted players step up and contribute meaningfully? What was our divisional record, etc

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7-9 again? I fire Keim. We aren't going to get them to sell the team, and GM is the one other constant that we haven't changed.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fire everyone. Hire Mike Borgonzi and Brian Daboll (they know each other from the Chiefs)*

* This will never happen. Far more likely to get Adub and Vance.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too many variables that would need to be considered. For instance ssy we lost Murray and Hopkins for a majority of the year which would leave a built in excuse for failure.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why does everyone hate Keim so much? I get it there are some things that could be better but dang. He has tried and gone after the best. He brought Warner here. he brought Hopkins here. Watt here. He has tried to make big trades. We have the talent. If we lose it will
Be in Kingsbury. There are 7-8 coaches that could win 10 games with this roster. I mean barring injuries we have a solid team.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone hate Keim so much? I get it there are some things that could be better but dang. He has tried and gone after the best. He brought Warner here. he brought Hopkins here. Watt here. He has tried to make big trades. We have the talent. If we lose it will
Be in Kingsbury. There are 7-8 coaches that could win 10 games with this roster. I mean barring injuries we have a solid team.

He wasn't GM when Warner was brought in - he was still a college scout then.

His drafting has been horrid.

He hired KK

redheat

A real American hero
Reaction score
They will stay the course..because Kyler only has two years to really prove he belongs.

You can’t bring in a new GM/coach and force a run only QB on them.

If Kingsbury can’t make Murray work in the NFL then no one can.

Even though Keim/Kliff are on the hot seat they are all tied together and Murray isn’t at that stage...yet.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
They will stay the course..because Kyler only has two years to really prove he belongs.

You can’t bring in a new GM/coach and force a run only QB on them.

If Kingsbury can’t make Murray work in the NFL then no one can.

Even though Keim/Kliff are on the hot seat they are all tied together and Murray isn’t at that stage...yet.
Um, no? Kingbury's a never-has-been in the NFL who has never proven he has the chops. So why would he be the ONLY one that can have success with a young award-winning QB? Makes no sense.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fire kliff immediately first step 2nd how much longet would murray experience last in az without kliff?

Finally cut whatever assistance coach squad did worst replace hope for best... lol i sooooo see this happening

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hiring Steve Wilks and Kliff Kingsbury is enough for me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson