Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buyin' me some sun-screen, picking up some cut-off shirts and I'm headed to the sweltering desert heat for GAME 6 BABY!!!!!!!

Apparently - I just got THE last two tickets on Ticketmaster! HELL YEAH!!!!

Ouchie - face value - 50 bones - please, please, please tell me you're not gonna bitch out and miss that sucker!

Come on boys! Win Game 5 and let me go to NIRVANA ON SATURDAY!!!!!!

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seriously - my luck with Ticketmaster has just been nails lately - out of all my friends in Los Angels (about 20 of them) who tried to get Radiohead tix at the Greek I was the only one and now, this!

Note to Suns fans - if you're trying to get tix via phone - don't call the 480 number, call the Tuscson onbe (just for future reference!)

HELL YEAH!!!

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Wow! I wasn't aware it was even possible to get tickets on Ticketmaster. I had come to the conclusion that all they do is assess service charges, and that alone keeps them in business.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
elindholm said:
Wow! I wasn't aware it was even possible to get tickets on Ticketmaster. I had come to the conclusion that all they do is assess service charges, and that alone keeps them in business.

LOL

That's so true.

Congrats on the tickets, Cheese. Scream and cheer loud for us!

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I gave up on Ticketmaster. Didnt even try this morning. Looks like I should have.

Congrats.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
elindholm said:

LOL that is so true.

A $45 ticket for a concert turned into $75 purchase last time I used ticketmaster. :-(

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
I bought a $37.50 ticket to see Rower Waters at Cricket this October from TM. After all their damn dees it was $54.
icon8.gif

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
elindholm said:

Could you imagine what their fees would be nowadays had Pearl Jam not fought with them over their exorbitant charges during the 90's?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player