Yasmany Tomas arrested for reckless driving and criminal speeding

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Chris - you have a family right? Get home safely to them and help others do the same.

We get a solid 1,000 vehicle accident deaths a year in this state and many more serious injuries.

As someone who reads about a ton of auto wrecks as part of my job, going 90+ is very dangerous to you and those around you

I used to do the same, but now rarely break 75. Just not worth it.

Even if got think you are fine, realize toy have to account for those around you who aren't..... Not being at fault in an accident matters little when you are dead

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yawn. When I lived in PHX, I routinely drove 110-120 on the 101. When I drive to PHX from LA, I hit 130 when I get to Indio. Topped out at 165.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yawn. When I lived in PHX, I routinely drove 110-120 on the 101. When I drive to PHX from LA, I hit 130 when I get to Indio. Topped out at 165.

I hit 120 in my Camry between Blythe and Palm Springs but anything above that and the car shakes. What car were you driving?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Obviously the hottest car you can snag bro!

Only TJs ice & coolness keeps the it from bursting into flames

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I hit 120 in my Camry between Blythe and Palm Springs but anything above that and the car shakes. What car were you driving?

Drive a Camaro 2SS w/ modifications. I’m much more tame than I was 8 years when i lived in AZ. L.A. traffic will do that to you.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I learned a very long time ago that besides the idiot factor of driving 120+ there is something else to consider that rarely gets thought of.

It is irrelevant what speed your car is capable of doing...what truly matters is what speed your tires are rated for and what condition they are in.

Often the car can do 140 but the tires can't. Imagine a catastrophic blowout while doing 140...or 160. Say goodbye.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Geez. Rough crowd. Chill out.

Eh, to me it's not that you've done it. Hell I've hit 145-150 many times.

But I was young and dumb and I don't say "Yawn" and brag about it.

I'm damn lucky I didn't kill anyone.

Just my 2 cents and now I'll stop preaching.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Same and your point about the tires is spot on

However, I think it's awesome when people come to boast and are met with the exact opposite reaction, so I'll add one more thought for TJ

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Same and your point about the tires is spot on

However, I think it's awesome when people come to boast and are met with the exact opposite reaction, so I'll add one more thought for TJ

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
"Down the shore" sounds like New Jersey. 'Glad I left there for Phoenix 39 years ago. My license plate says (phonetically) PARADISE. And that is what it has been. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard