Yao wins player of the week

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Here's hoping Marion feels disrespected and goes off for the third straight game-- against Yao, no less.

This is the perfect opportunity, since they'll be playing the same position. :rolleyes:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fordronken said:
http://www.nba.com/pow_060227.html

Booooooooooooooooooooo.

Here's hoping Marion feels disrespected and goes off for the third straight game-- against Yao, no less.

Wow. ESPN pointed out that the last person to put up the kind of numbers Marion has in two games was Olajuwon.

What a sham.

OP
OP
F

fordronken

Reaction score
elindholm said:
This is the perfect opportunity, since they'll be playing the same position. :rolleyes:

For a second, I thought you were making fun of me. And then I realized you were serious. And then I realized it was true. And then I cried.

jibikao

Reaction score
Maybe it's because Marion only played 2 games? I don't know what's the requirement but Marion had a monster week.

OP
OP
F

fordronken

Reaction score
In three games, Yao had 80 and 47. Marion needs just 6 points and 9 rebounds tonight to have better numbers over the three game stretch.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
For a second, I thought you were making fun of me. And then I realized you were serious. And then I realized it was true. And then I cried.

LOL, you do have a way with words.

Thanks for the recommendation of "Arrested Development," by the way. A friend loaned us the first season and it's a blast.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
fordronken said:

Exact same thing happened to me when I read that post, I thought "why would he poke fun at him?" then put my mouse pointer on the scroller to look at the next post but stopped as the thought, no not just the thought, the horrid reality hit my head. He was telling the truth.

My god, I just hope we are so small and so fast we end up running houston out of the building.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that Houston will want some revenge after the beating that they took from us a little while back.

OP
OP
F

fordronken

Reaction score
elindholm said:
LOL, you do have a way with words.

Thanks for the recommendation of "Arrested Development," by the way. A friend loaned us the first season and it's a blast.

Heh. Yeah, it's a really funny show. Now with you, I think that brings the total number of people who've watched it up to 16 or 17.

scoutmasterdave

Board Certified Suns Fan
Reaction score
fordronken said:
Heh. Yeah, it's a really funny show. Now with you, I think that brings the total number of people who've watched it up to 16 or 17.
Alright, that does it. Too many people have recommended it to me to ignore it any longer. It's in my Netflix queue now. :)

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This is the crime of the year! Possibly the two best games stats wise of anyone in the NBA, even arguably over Kobe when you consider Marion's rebounds, assists, steals, etc. CRIME!

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
At least we don't have to worry about Shawn Marion's motivation for tonight.

If he goes for 40/20, I'll be LMAO the whole way...

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If Yao took a nice looking crap they'd give him POW.

The Marketing Machine never fails to amaze me.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
F-Dog said:
At least we don't have to worry about Shawn Marion's motivation for tonight.

If he goes for 40/20, I'll be LMAO the whole way...

No dought, Suns management needs to figure out a new way to disrespect Marion every week.

Make up bogus trade rumors
Tell league office to overlook his accomplishements
Next week maybe they should give his parking space to Tshitskavilli or misspell his name on his jersey.

nowagimp

Reaction score
devilalum said:
If Yao took a nice looking crap they'd give him POW.

The Marketing Machine never fails to amaze me.

The marketing machine has probably done things that you dont want to know about.

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
"How much are they paying you?"
"Well there was some talk of ice-cream, but not exactly on my terms..."

"I'm blind!"
"...I'M WASTED!"

"You know I had a very interesting date lastnight. A woman who actually works two jobs"

I guess it doesn't make sense if you haven't seen it, but that series is so quotable, and absolutely freakin' hilarious!

That, Family Guy & Curb Your Enthusiasm

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player