Wwe

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
So, I watched a Raw episode last week after 2+ years. Saw one of the better matches in a long time. CM Punk championship match.

It would be nice if they could have more of those in Raw rather than having only in pay per views.

What did you guys think of last week?

Last edited:

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Actually they have quite a few, just rarely titles changing hands.

I am concerned for Punk's run. I like it, I like his character, but he's had "3" matches and all 3 were kind of fluked. The 1st two were cheap wins and the one against Snitksy pretty much was dominated by Snitsky.

The crowd is not really behind him so I figure Batista will be champ after the Great American Bash.

I wish Cena went to Smackdown. I can't stand the guy. He doesn't put on a good in ring performance and his status will always have him in the fold for the gold.

Give me more Cryme Tyme! The crowd loves those guys. They should be used in a legit way.

OP
OP
LV-Suns

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Can't believe Cena is still a face. Nobody likes watching him and there is no excitement in his matches. He was the reason I stopped watching wresting, due to his never ending title run. Smackdown would be a good place for him, I don't watch it. There is no true heel in Raw as of now, I was expecting CM Punk to turn heel this week.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
JBL is a lousy heel. He's good for mid-card IMO but not main event.

They are trying to get Y2J into the heel fold, but his superlong boring feud with HBK is weak and not interesting. Especially since they threw Cade into the mix and another fake HBK injury.

Come to think of it, was Santino/Carlito really the best heels of the past few months? Ouch.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I was in the building in Indiana for CM Punks first professional wrestling match. IWA Mid-South Wrestling.

I was very proud when he won.

Unfortunately, he is a transition champ like Mysterio was. He will prolly lose to Batista or Cena at the GAB.

OP
OP
LV-Suns

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
There are too many faces in Raw right now. Punk, Batista, HBK, Cena, Mysterio...
The draft didn't help much either, took away Edge. Batista should turn heel after Great American Bash, the same way Brock Lesnar did.

I had no idea that Jericho was back in WWE till last week. :shrug: One of my favorite wrestler back then.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Ehhh.... I think Cena will flip soon enough.

Jericho, Kane, JBL, Orton by September, then hopefully Cena.

That would be good.

Really though..... Raw looks like Smackdown from 3 years ago and Smakdown looks like Raw. Not much changed. Even Jim Ross is announcing most of the same guys.

Glad Kelly Kelly came over to Raw...... Now she can go pose in Playboy about a month before Wrestlemania. !!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson