WTF

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While you never know how these things will go..... determining a time of death is going to be huge. That is a hell of a lot of pressure to get it right.

But damn. This is Ray Lewis and and Rae Carruth creepy right now.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
While you never know how these things will go..... determining a time of death is going to be huge. That is a hell of a lot of pressure to get it right.

He was gone for 2 weeks, so it'll be pretty easy to determine if TOD is recent enough to rule him out.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, those Urban Meyer U of Florida boys.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...110809_1_muschamp-janoris-jenkins-urban-meyer

"The funny thing is Jenkins, now playing at Division II power North Alabama for Coach Terry Bowden, is trying to compliment Meyer when, in effect, he is outing him. Meyer, as the police blotter will attest during his tenure in Gainesville, counted as much on the expertise of de facto team lawyer Huntley Johnson as he did on his offensive and defensive coordinators."

Urban's recruit.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jenkins has been a well known degenerate since before he cane into the league. Whether it was him or someone from his circle, it’s not surprising. Sad all the way around.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Ah, those Urban Meyer U of Florida boys.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...110809_1_muschamp-janoris-jenkins-urban-meyer

"The funny thing is Jenkins, now playing at Division II power North Alabama for Coach Terry Bowden, is trying to compliment Meyer when, in effect, he is outing him. Meyer, as the police blotter will attest during his tenure in Gainesville, counted as much on the expertise of de facto team lawyer Huntley Johnson as he did on his offensive and defensive coordinators."

Urban's recruit.

The 2008 team had Jenkins, Aaron Hernandez, Riley Cooper, the Pouncey brothers, Joe Haden, Percy Harvin and that dirtbag Tebow.

Good times, I bet.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Talented team. Not sure what you're saying about Tebow.
Unless there's sarcasm I'm not getting.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Those two incidents were both very very different.

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The 2008 team had Jenkins, Aaron Hernandez, Riley Cooper, the Pouncey brothers, Joe Haden, Percy Harvin and that dirtbag Tebow.

Good times, I bet.
so all the guys you listed and you give Tebow the "dirtbag" moniker. Being facetious? Or do you really have that animus toward him?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
so all the guys you listed and you give Tebow the "dirtbag" moniker. Being facetious? Or do you really have that animus toward him?

Sir, notice the verbiage a majority of us use here on this forum compared to other team forum sites. So yes, that was an attempt at sarcasm with the naming of obvious malcontents and then putting the word 'dirtbag' solely before Tebow in a futile attempt to qualify him... on a slow day, that's funny lol

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
How do we know you aren't C Y A after the fact? :devil:

Well, the Mets organization is garbage, but I have nothing personal against any of their players. Except Bautista. He can go straight to Hell. [emoji23]

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sir, notice the verbiage a majority of us use here on this forum compared to other team forum sites. So yes, that was an attempt at sarcasm with the naming of obvious malcontents and then putting the word 'dirtbag' solely before Tebow in a futile attempt to qualify him... on a slow day, that's funny lol
I know. We already worked through this. I’m new here, and probably just naturally slow. :(

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good times, I bet.

Crazy that two college teammates who both made it to the NFL had dead bodies (homicide victims) found in their homes.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point, police have arrested a relative (unconfirmed, but a Jenkins living in a house owned by a Jenkins, I think I am making pretty safe guess), and JJ appears to have no involvement.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At this point, police have arrested a relative (unconfirmed, but a Jenkins living in a house owned by a Jenkins, I think I am making pretty safe guess), and JJ appears to have no involvement.

Jenkins brother. Not murder but manslaughter.