WR N’Keal Harry has requested a trade out of New England

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm conflicted. On one hand, I have more hope for Isabella doing something useful that I do for Harry. You can't teach speed. On the other hand I want Murray to have bigger targets to throw to....

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm conflicted. On one hand, I have more hope for Isabella doing something useful that I do for Harry. You can't teach speed. On the other hand I want Murray to have bigger targets to throw to....
personally, we have a new speed guy so I really dont care what happens to isabella. At this point, I expect him to be out there as a decoy more than anything if he even plays and his primary reps will go to the new rookie WR.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sad about Harry. Thought he would be a quality Wr. Needs a new start with another team. Not looking good.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sad about Harry. Thought he would be a quality Wr. Needs a new start with another team. Not looking good.
He's good, these guys don't know. This forum has constructed some of the worst talent and teams over the last 15 years than you can imagine. It's like Harlem Globetrotters up in here.

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If a free agent, I might sign him. Would I trade for him using Isabella? Sure, but I doubt Isabella has any value for even that trade. I have a better idea. I would cut Isabella and sign old man Golden Tate or Alshon Jeffery so at the least I would have a decent proven commodity on my WR depth chart. I still think KeeSean Johnson, I remember him getting the crap knocked out of him in traffic while holding onto the ball in one of his few chances to contribute, has value
Sorry but signing aged receivers who used to be good to fill depth in your receiving room is a terrible move any which way you look at it. Neither of those guys are currently better than D-Hop, AJ or Kirk and no GM would want them penciled in to take snaps from Moore. After your first two receivers, the rest of that room has to play special teams. Youth and health are kind of important too. As crazy as I know it sounds, Andy has far more value as a 5th, 6th or 7th receiver than Tate or Jeffrey.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Sorry but signing aged receivers who used to be good to fill depth in your receiving room is a terrible move any which way you look at it. Neither of those guys are currently better than D-Hop, AJ or Kirk and no GM would want them penciled in to take snaps from Moore. After your first two receivers, the rest of that room has to play special teams. Youth and health are kind of important too. As crazy as I know it sounds, Andy has far more value as a 5th, 6th or 7th receiver than Tate or Jeffrey.
I totally agree with your premise but not with Isabella or Harry, they are a waste of time for any franchise. My point is that those old farts are better than Isabella or Harry who are not going to be legit pro WRs. Now, I would take Moore who I think will be a stud and even KeeSean over the two young guys with no future or the old dudes. I am simply reacting to people probably acting on some good ole Arizona feel good nostalgia thinking Harry has proved to be worth anything

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I would make the trade. We could use him as a big TE type in goal line/red zone situations. I think he would be very good as that kind of situational player.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
For the right price I would take a gamble on him. He's only 23 and won't be 24 until December. Same size as Metcalf. Use him in a similar way the Hags use Metcalf.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i dont know about Harry

sometimes players just dont make it

NE has watched him every day for two years, and had so much confidence in him that in this past offseason decided they needed to throw money at free agent WRs

if their analysis was "he is good, he just didnt have anyone to get him the ball" -- they wouldnt have spent the money they did on other WRs

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I would have no issue if the Cardinals signed Harry if he was cut, but I struggle to find a legit reason to trade for him. I guess if the team is out on Isabella you could argue for a swap but I don't see many paths to a larger role here than in NE. I guess that you could also argue that trading Isabella for Harry gives you a player who is a little bigger and might be able to function in the roles of Green and Kirk who are both FAs.

I honestly feel like I am reaching with this but it is about the only argument I can make.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another can't miss prospect bites the dust.

That's why you can never draft too many standouts at any single position.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I would have no issue if the Cardinals signed Harry if he was cut, but I struggle to find a legit reason to trade for him. I guess if the team is out on Isabella you could argue for a swap but I don't see many paths to a larger role here than in NE. I guess that you could also argue that trading Isabella for Harry gives you a player who is a little bigger and might be able to function in the roles of Green and Kirk who are both FAs.

I honestly feel like I am reaching with this but it is about the only argument I can make.

6'4", 225. Is he a better option than my boy KeeSean Johnson? He doesn't play teams, and if he wants off the Pats I'm guessing he doesn't want to. I think you'd love to have him in camp, and you're on the hook for $2m guaranteed if you cut him loose and he can't find a job elsewhere.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
6'4", 225. Is he a better option than my boy KeeSean Johnson? He doesn't play teams, and if he wants off the Pats I'm guessing he doesn't want to. I think you'd love to have him in camp, and you're on the hook for $2m guaranteed if you cut him loose and he can't find a job elsewhere.
exactly 2 mio to much, if he gets cut you can try.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
For the right price I would take a gamble on him. He's only 23 and won't be 24 until December. Same size as Metcalf. Use him in a similar way the Hags use Metcalf.
Doesn’t possess DKs speed. No matter his timed speed (whatever it was) he had a history of not getting great separation at ASU. Catching congested balls and run after the catch? Yeah he was terrific in both. But not a speed guy as a threat.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
A WR who's *** and a garbage human being shouldn't be asking for a trade. Suck it up.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind us trading a 7th rounder for him (I think we're predicted to get a couple of comp picks in rd 7), but I'd view it just like when we brought in Kevin White - low probability of success with potential high upside if the light ever clicks on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose