WR N’Keal Harry has requested a trade out of New England

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd do it for a 6th Round conditional pick. If the Patriots cut him prior to the draft, they get nothing, otherwise its a 6th.

Thoughts? Or what about for Andy straight up.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd do it for a 6th Round conditional pick. If the Patriots cut him prior to the draft, they get nothing, otherwise its a 6th.

Thoughts? Or what about for Andy straight up.

So, we should trade a smaller underperforming WR for a bigger underperforming WR?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why not might be a upgrade over Isabella and maybe playing with murray hop helps

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would love to swap invisibella for him. I don't know what else he'd be worth.

Seeing as Andy is now Slot #3 he's a wasted roster spot. So yeah I'd trade him straight up as we are weaker long term outside.

(Then watch him turn into Edelman)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swap Sun Devils. Trade Eno Benjamin for N'Keal Harry. :cool:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a statement from Harry's agent.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd take Nkeal Harry over everyone @ WR besides Hop and AJ. The rest of our WR's are absolute garbage.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd take Nkeal Harry over everyone @ WR besides Hop and AJ. The rest of our WR's are absolute garbage.

meh. I wouldnt trade kirk for him. Kirk has done more in one nfl season than harry has done in his nfl career. We have the new rookie too. Anyone below dop, green, kirk and the rookie are all expendable right now.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
meh. I wouldnt trade kirk for him. Kirk has done more in one nfl season than harry has done in his nfl career. We have the new rookie too. Anyone below dop, green, kirk and the rookie are all expendable right now.

He was drafted in 2019 and had Cam Newton as QB last year, that's not a lot to go on man. Kirk isn't impressive and I've been consistently surprised by anyone thinking this dude is legit.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was drafted in 2019 and had Cam Newton as QB last year, that's not a lot to go on man. Kirk isn't impressive and I've been consistently surprised by anyone thinking this dude is legit.
I'm not making any claims about kirk and his legitimacy but he has shown he can play in the nfl and HArry has not.

Harry has 45 receptions and 414 yards in two years combined. Kirk has done better than that in each of his three seasons. To trade kirk for Harry would be pretty stupid.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm not making any claims about kirk and his legitimacy but he has shown he can play in the nfl and HArry has not.

Harry has 45 receptions and 414 yards in two years combined. Kirk has done better than that in each of his three seasons. To trade kirk for Harry would be pretty stupid.
Harry basically had 1 year of football with an actual QB, and the goat isn't known for throwing to rookies.
He had 24 passes thrown to him in 2019.
57 passes thrown to him in 2020 by Cam Newton.
In an audacious move, they ran him about 6.5% of his touches, which is, let's face it, hilarious.

By comparison, Kirk:
43 passes thrown to him in 2018
68 in 2019
48 in 2020 (when they realized he'll always be a rook lmao)

(and I get you that you're in the unenviable position of defending kirk and you're not making claims about his legitimacy, well noted, I get that, this isn't directed at you even though I'm responding)

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harry basically had 1 year of football with an actual QB, and the goat isn't known for throwing to rookies.
He had 24 passes thrown to him in 2019.
57 passes thrown to him in 2020 by Cam Newton.
In an audacious move, they ran him about 6.5% of his touches, which is, let's face it, hilarious.

By comparison, Kirk:
43 passes thrown to him in 2018
68 in 2019
48 in 2020 (when they realized he'll always be a rook lmao)

(and I get you that you're in the unenviable position of defending kirk and you're not making claims about his legitimacy, well noted, I get that, this isn't directed at you at all even though I'm responding)
That is a lot of circumstantial information that really means nothing. Kirk has proven far more in the NFL and the stats show it. Circumstance doesn't really mean squat right now. Kirk posts #3 numbers annually. Harry has posted #5 or worse numbers annually.

I would LOVE to see Harry excel in the NFL and I am a Harry fan but to make an argument that he is more valuable than kirk right now is just a supposition at this point.

Even going down the circumstatial path, we can wax poetic about how Murray hurt his shoulder and stopped throwing the ball well at all last year to point to reasons why Kirks targets went down but none of it matters, the stats are the stats.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If a free agent, I might sign him. Would I trade for him using Isabella? Sure, but I doubt Isabella has any value for even that trade. I have a better idea. I would cut Isabella and sign old man Golden Tate or Alshon Jeffery so at the least I would have a decent proven commodity on my WR depth chart. I still think KeeSean Johnson, I remember him getting the crap knocked out of him in traffic while holding onto the ball in one of his few chances to contribute, has value

Last edited:

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That is a lot of circumstantial information that really means nothing. Kirk has proven far more in the NFL and the stats show it. Circumstance doesn't really mean squat right now. Kirk posts #3 numbers annually. Harry has posted #5 or worse numbers annually.

I would LOVE to see Harry excel in the NFL and I am a Harry fan but to make an argument that he is more valuable than kirk right now is just a supposition at this point.

Even going down the circumstatial path, we can wax poetic about how Murray hurt his shoulder and stopped throwing the ball well at all last year to point to reasons why Kirks targets went down but none of it matters, the stats are the stats.
Fair enough.