Wow we suck!!!

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know all of you guys know this but how could have we sunken so low... We have by far the worst record in baseball and by far the least runs scored and are in last place by a mile with runs given. I don't there is any excuse to be as bad as we have become.

I think there should be something to compensate for being the worst team though. At least with basketball and football you get the best player in the draft that can turn your team around. In baseball you get a guy you might not even be able to sign. :(

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
I know all of you guys know this but how could have we sunken so low... We have by far the worst record in baseball and by far the least runs scored and are in last place by a mile with runs given. I don't there is any excuse to be as bad as we have become.

I think there should be something to compensate for being the worst team though. At least with basketball and football you get the best player in the draft that can turn your team around. In baseball you get a guy you might not even be able to sign. :(

Well, Bob Brenly must be laughing somewhere. We've gone 4-24 since he's been fired. We are like 6 or 7 games behind the Royals for the worst record in baseball and the Expos have dusted us for next to last in the NL by 9 games. Brutal.

:(

Djaughe

Reaction score
Personally I think the Dbacks should bring in $0.25 beer night for every game left this season......

Djaughe

Reaction score
burndoggy said:
I know its a dream.

But we're paying to see a MLB game...all I see are call ups from the sidewinders - I wish the managment would see thats gotta change soon...before they really start losing their fan base.