Would We Have Selected AVT At #16?

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
overseas, you're wearing me out. You take AVT if you think that he's a special player, or at least an upgrade.
If you feel a player is special, you don't wait for them to drop to you. Especially since he went two picks before you so the cost of moving up wouldn't have been that drastic.

If Keim didn't feel trading up was justified then he must not have been "special" to him. If AVT was his guy and NYJ stole him then that just proves how inept he really his. I think Collins was his guy all along.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You might be right about Collins. But to call SK inept for not anticipating the Jets move, is laughable. You know that there are dozens of posters on this board who KNOW everything about the NFL, yourself included, and NOT ONE predicted the Jets trade.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You might be right about Collins. But to call SK inept for not anticipating the Jets move, is laughable. You know that there are dozens of posters on this board who KNOW everything about the NFL, yourself included, and NOT ONE predicted the Jets trade.
I love that the benchmark for what a professional gm should know or do is a bunch of fans on an internet board. He’s literally paid a buttload of $$$ to know more than, and do better than, all of us combined. It’s like expecting the legal advice I would render to be no better than what this board would provide on average - except removing any attorneys that might post here.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I love that the benchmark for what a professional gm should know or do is a bunch of fans on an internet board. He’s literally paid a buttload of $$$ to know more than, and do better than, all of us combined. It’s like expecting the legal advice I would render to be no better than what this board would provide on average - except removing any attorneys that might post here.

I'll put out my shingle.

You must be registered for see images attach