Wonder Woman

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO. I love you guys but you're all ******. It's Joss Whedon.

Last edited:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Joshua William Wheaton. How could I forget. He was good on that show. Really weird how he played an android so realistically.

He was cool on that reading show too. Man that dude is versatile. Like a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a bananna peel.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We love you right back, but it's "you're."

You are correct sir. Thanks. By the way, since technically I didn't use the word correctly, you wouldn't be able to use quotations in the above sentence even when correcting me. :D

PS. I fixed my error. I guess we are all ******!

:biglaugh:

Last edited:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct sir. Thanks. By the way, since technically I didn't use the word correctly, you wouldn't be able to use quotations in the above sentence even when correcting me. :D
That's not true. I wasn't using the quotation marks as a direct quotation, but rather to set-off an "unfamiliar term," (note, the quotation marks used here are for irony--another accepted use of the punctuation).

Check your AP Style Guide. You'll see that I'm correct. Josh Whidon would have known it.

(BTW: psst--we all knew what his name is and how to spell it.)

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not true. I wasn't using the quotation marks as a direct quotation, but rather to set-off an "unfamiliar term," (note, the quotation marks used here are for irony--another accepted use of the punctuation).

Check your AP Style Guide. You'll see that I'm correct. Josh Whidon would have known it.

(BTW: psst--we all knew what his name is and how to spell it.)

Well actually I have 4 versions of the AP style guide and 3 of them are different lol. The rules change from version to version. I wish they would make up their minds on what is acceptable. Then all would be right on the ASFN boards. :sarcasm:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Word is they have been filming this in secret, but a still from the film leaked. Look at own risk.

You must be registered for see images

The actress looks to be a unknown.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
... and this is one of those threads I couldn't start reading on page 5. Or 4. Nope had to go all to page 3 to see what was up with the movie.

ASFN: Board of Teases.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson