Woj: Anthony Davis to Lakers

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Davis isn’t a lane clogger. He’s a great fit with Lebron.

Of course he is. He’s not a perimeter player he can’t step out and shoot 3s. His game is all 15 feet and in.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So the Lakers will have another max spot and then minimum slots. IIRC, teams using their cap space don't get exceptions. Is that right?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is an interesting tidbit.

Jonathan Givony‏Verified account @DraftExpress

New Orleans has been aggressively attempting to convince agents of all players projected in the range of the No. 4 pick, to come work out for the Pelicans, this week. They hadn't had any luck up until now, but executing the trade now helps their cause quite a bit.

3:36 PM - 15 Jun 2019

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Please

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other teams are interested in the #4 pick. I wonder if this includes the Suns.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn

Teams are already expressing significant interest in the No. 4 overall pick belonging now to the Pelicans, league sources tell ESPN. Talks are expected to continue over the next few days. This deal could get even bigger for the Pelicans.

4:08 PM - 15 Jun 2019

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Please

I don't think the Suns really want deangelo because of his defense, and high price tag.

There will be a lot of competition for him - and he will get the max. I know Utah, Minnesota, and Indiana all want him - and I think the Knicks, Clippers, and possibly the Lakers could all go after him too.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Teams are already expressing significant interest in the No. 4 overall pick belonging now to the Pelicans, league sources tell ESPN. Talks are expected to continue over the next few days. This deal could get even bigger for the Pelicans.

No thanks nobody at 4 worth giving up assets for. Maybe good solid players but no game changers.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope Griffin got 2020 and 2022 picks. They'd have to wait until after the draft to finalize the AD trade. 2022 is supposed to be the double draft.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I think the Bulls are one of the teams - probably Atlanta as well.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think the Suns really want deangelo because of his defense, and high price tag.

There will be a lot of competition for him - and he will get the max. I know Utah, Minnesota, and Indiana all want him - and I think the Knicks, Clippers, and possibly the Lakers could all go after him too.

I don’t think there’s any mistake they want him. Every time his name has come up this offseason the suns have come up.

Booker gave a quote today about how great it would be to play with DLO

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t think there’s any mistake they want him. Every time his name has come up this offseason the suns have come up.

Booker gave a quote today about how great it would be to play with DLO

Huh? I have heard nothing about the Suns wanting him. Gambo has straight said they do not want him.

Any link to the suns is just that he is friends with Booker and we need a pg.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Draft Express has the Suns selecting White with Hunter still available.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some think Hunter is worth moving up for.

Yeah - I sure don't.

Culver and Garland are very near him in terms of value - good shot Cam Reddish is long term a better player than him too.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Every star that has played with LeBron became worse when they joined his team. Fingers crossed.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I sure don't.

Culver and Garland are very near him in terms of value - good shot Cam Reddish is long term a better player than him too.

Culver and Garland will be gone per DraftExpress mock. If Hunter can play the 4, I like him but probably not enough to move up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard