Woj: Anthony Davis to Lakers

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Culver and Garland will be gone per DraftExpress mock.

Yeah, well than Hunter would be there - no need to trade up.

I would trade up to 5 though if it was the difference between Garland and Hunter though.

I would think Cleveland would be ok with Hunter since they already have Sexton.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’ve already lost this argument. This isn’t the 90’s.

You must be registered for see images attach

Your killing me here. Your confusing lane clogger with being bad. He’s a traditional center he’s plays IN..THE...LANE. His bread and butter is 10-12 feet to the basket.

See that map? Those are facts. He’s not a perimeter player. That’s not what he does.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Huh? I have heard nothing about the Suns wanting him. Gambo has straight said they do not want him.

Any link to the suns is just that he is friends with Booker and we need a pg.

Oh Gambo we’ll then that’s different huh lol

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Your killing me here. Your confusing lane clogger with being bad. He’s a traditional center he’s plays IN..THE...LANE. His bread and butter is 10-12 feet to the basket.

See that map? Those are facts. He’s not a perimeter player. That’s not what he does.

I don't really think this is a problem. Lebron can play 1-4 and is typically on the perimeter. Yes they need some shooters, but those 2 on the court at the same time will be fine.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't really think this is a problem. Lebron can play 1-4 and is typically on the perimeter. Yes they need some shooters, but those 2 on the court at the same time will be fine.

I’ve always thought Klay and Kemba would be the perfect fit for the Lakers.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I bet Grif got 2022 and 2024 picks. LeBron will be old.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Not really, it was pretty obvious this deal was going to happen as soon as it was clear Kyrie was leaving Boston.
No it’s ludicrous that they would be title favorites with or without Davis. They literally have one of the worst rosters in the league now outside of their top 2. And Lebron was no world beater last season.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Griffin go Ingram, Ball, Hart, #4, and 2 more firsts. I was hoping they'd get Kuzma too, but it allowed them to get Hart and 3 firsts. About as good as they could've done.

I was really hoping AD wouldn't go to LA, but at least they're roster is decimated.

Apparently they got even more than that. According to Ramona there are pick swaps involved on the off years like the legendary Boston/Brooklyn deal. I haven't heard anything about protection though.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it’s ludicrous that they would be title favorites with or without Davis. They literally have one of the worst rosters in the league now outside of their top 2. And Lebron was no world beater last season.

There are a lot Laker fans and there are a lot of Lebron James fans so it's no surprise that Vegas has them as the front-runner.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It's not ludicrous. The betting line is set on who people thought would be on each teams rosters this coming season, not who they had on them last season. That's why the clippers are very high on the list of best odds as well.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
There are a lot Laker fans and there are a lot of Lebron James fans so it's no surprise that Vegas has them as the front-runner.
Well can’t argue with that, but I’ll certainky argue with Suns fans that are ready to jump off a bridge because the Lakers are now somehow “invulnerable”.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well can’t argue with that, but I’ll certainky argue with Suns fans that are ready to jump off a bridge because the Lakers are now somehow “invulnerable”.

Yeah. They still have to convince someone to sign there who fits - Kemba may decide to stay in charlotte - who would be next on their list - Russell?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, me too. I think the Lakers got hosed and could end up regretting it for a decade or so. Unless they really can buy every free agent they want, they are in for a rude awakening. Maybe if they sign Kemba they'll be a real threat to win it all this next season but they will have a challenge filling out a competent bench.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Other teams are interested in the #4 pick. I wonder if this includes the Suns.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn

Teams are already expressing significant interest in the No. 4 overall pick belonging now to the Pelicans, league sources tell ESPN. Talks are expected to continue over the next few days. This deal could get even bigger for the Pelicans.

4:08 PM - 15 Jun 2019

What about Jackson and 6 for 4

To clear cap space, move Warren or JJ. Than the Suns can land Garland for sure and sign Randle as well. It will fill both spots of need and is doable.

Randle Oubre Ayton Garland and Booker?

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

This is one of the weirdest takes I’ve seen. Idk why you think AD would hinder Lebron or get stuck wandering like Love or Bosh. Their pick n’ roll is going to be absolutely lethal.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

To clear cap space, move Warren or JJ. Than the Suns can land Garland for sure and sign Randle as well. It will fill both spots of need and is doable.

Yes, I would be fine with that.

The cap space is worth Jackson, moving up 2 in the process is a bonus

Of course if the suns do that - it would be for Culver.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yes, I would be fine with that.

The cap space is worth Jackson, moving up 2 in the process is a bonus.

SUNS need to have a fire sale and do whatever it takes to get that capspace

Warren and JJ need to be gone, there are real options at PG and PF, to help this team

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is one of the weirdest takes I’ve seen. Idk why you think AD would hinder Lebron or get stuck wandering like Love or Bosh. Their pick n’ roll is going to be absolutely lethal.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He’s the best in the nba at the pick and role. Does Lebron run a lot of pick and roles? Nope.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Lol nobody is doing that. Josh Jackson is a disaster. Have you seen him play basketball?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard