Woj: Anthony Davis to Lakers

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Pelicans got a haul but no Kuzma.

I wonder how trading #4 effects the Suns draft.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The trade games are officially underway.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is Evan Sidery's take.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Lakers may go after Kemba Walker.

Marc Stein‏Verified account @TheSteinLine

Kemba Walker will be a top target in free agency for the Lakers after they reached an agreement in principle to trade for Anthony Davis, according to league sources

3:42 PM - 15 Jun 2019

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Celtics reportedly did not make Jayson Tatum available for trade.

Marc Stein‏Verified account @TheSteinLine

The Boston Celtics refused to make Jayson Tatum available in trade talks with New Orleans, league sources say, putting the Lakers in prime position to strike the deal that teams Anthony Davis with LeBron James

3:47 PM - 15 Jun 2019

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anthony Davis is good but honestly I don’t see why laker fans want him. He doesn’t match Lebron. The last thing Lebron wants is a big man clogging the lane. Bosh and Love had to completely Change the way they played when they got with Lebron.

Ingram has blood clots and Ball is pretty limited I think the Pelicans got suckered lol

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Griffin go Ingram, Ball, Hart, #4, and 2 more firsts. I was hoping they'd get Kuzma too, but it allowed them to get Hart and 3 firsts. About as good as they could've done.

I was really hoping AD wouldn't go to LA, but at least they're roster is decimated.

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Anthony Davis is good but honestly I don’t see why laker fans want him. He doesn’t match Lebron. The last thing Lebron wants is a big man clogging the lane. Bosh and Love had to completely Change the way they played when they got with Lebron.

Ingram has blood clots and Ball is pretty limited I think the Pelicans got suckered lol

Davis isn’t a lane clogger. He’s a great fit with Lebron.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Griffin go Ingram, Ball, Hart, #4, and 2 more firsts. I was hoping they'd get Kuzma too, but it allowed them to get Hart and 3 firsts. About as good as they could've done.

I was really hoping AD wouldn't go to LA, but at least they're roster is decimated.
Ingram is a risk, if NO doesn't like what they seen in the physicals, I wonder if they'll try to swap him with Kuzma at that point.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pelicans should have taken the first laker trade, but this one isn't too bad - If Ingram recovers.

Suns really, really should draft Garland if he is available.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's all about stars anymore.

With Lebron, Anthony Davis, Kuzma and perhaps Kemba Walker they can fill their roster with role players.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers have to be the favorites to win the West now.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's all about stars anymore.

With Lebron, Anthony Davis, Kuzma and perhaps Kemba Walker they can fill their roster with role players.

Is it though? Toronto just showed a solid team can win. Lakers are going to be very top heavy - which leaves them open to 1 injury taking them out of contention.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I know this is semi off topic but it looks like Kyrie has advised teams he’s going to Brooklyn which would mean Russell will be free. He should be the target and go BPA in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it though? Toronto just showed a solid team can win. Lakers are going to be very top heavy - which leaves them open to 1 injury taking them out of contention.

I needed to see some upside to the trade. Still, they just got a whole lot better less injury.