Wk6-Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pregame thread. 10/10/22-10/15/22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why?

I would understand if we didn’t have TNF this week, but more recovering time is a win in this instance.
A) I don’t think one hour makes any difference.

B) my parents are driving out from Phoenix to California to be with Ouchie and I for the week and it would have given my father a little extra sleep so he didn’t have to get up really early to try and make it before the game. We can prob record it and wait, but there’s too many different text threads that will spoil the game if we do that. 230 start would have been perfect for them to get in easy.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A) I don’t think one hour makes any difference.

B) my parents are driving out from Phoenix to California to be with Ouchie and I for the week and it would have given my father a little extra sleep so he didn’t have to get up really early to try and make it before the game. We can prob record it and wait, but there’s too many different text threads that will spoil the game if we do that. 230 start would have been perfect for them to get in easy.
I would take all the advantages I could get but yea this is understandable.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Than you Astros. An hour and twenty later would have pushed the game too late for me.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I keep hearing/reading about injuries across the entire NFL. While I'm not sure of the details, but here in NY the Giants had a QB, Phil Simms, who seemed to be always hurt during his first couple of years with the team. Then nothing until late in his career, when he missed playing in a SB. This is the NFL and injuries happen. And to all teams.

Last edited:

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This game might give us an opportunity to judge the draft value of running backs. Because of injuries, Seattle is going with Walker, a high draft pick, second round. Arizona will go with two late round picks, Eno and Ingram. No matter what happens, WR's will be more valued than RB's, but should they be?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose