Wk16-Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 12/18/22-12/24/22

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This coaching staff is super-soft. All these guys bundled up when it's like 60 degrees out.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Not actually the craziest idea I’ve heard. I‘ve seen several WRs who like to workout at CB occasionally in practice. Several college recruits typically make that switch. It’s not ideal, but not impossible.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not actually the craziest idea I’ve heard. I‘ve seen several WRs who like to workout at CB occasionally in practice. Several college recruits typically make that switch. It’s not ideal, but not impossible.
PP21 tried his hand at WR for a brief time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
please no. for reasons.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I always want the Cards to win, or that USED to be my mindset, NOW I hope Christmas Day begins the first of losing out the rest of the way. Probably will happen.

I suppose it was written in stone how this season would go with the extensions given to the three amigos (who ended up not being so amigoish). Travesty.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Imagine if a QB was dumb enough to throw a 50/50 ball to a WR being covered by Hopkins.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose