Wk16-Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 12/18/22-12/24/22

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe so. I was mostly responding to the latter. Still, with a much different roster look, hopefully new GM and coaching staff, will any kind of momentum really carry over? I hope not, because I think it'll be negative momentum lol
If they somehow won the last 3 games, I would think that would carry over. Our terrible ending last year definitely seemed to carry over to this year...

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If they somehow won the last 3 games, I would think that would carry over. Our terrible ending last year definitely seemed to carry over to this year...
Yeah, but we brought back a largely similar roster. I think we have a lot more roster churn next year, if for no other reason than by default. We don't have a ton of players under contract.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In an off-season where we likely clean house and bring in new GM, coaches, schemes and players, the only place a team on that position is building momentum towards is a brick wall.
For the record, I want us to lose out and draft Carter.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If you're wandering around Westgate around kickoff it's very likely a nice representative of the Cards will invite you to come watch the game for free.

Can you imagine leaving your family and going to watch this? Only true sickos.

They'd have been smarter to schedule Minnesota or something and let the Snowbirds show up for this.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose