WK 9 Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 11/08/20

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As I said before, if history is any indicator the Cards will come out flat. It will be nice if the Cards score a touchdown on their first drive. This game scares me. But with a healthy KM, Hump, Kirk, and Budda I don’t see us losing especially at home.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Look at the post directly below you lol

I find it hard to believe that nobody on FinsHeaven is predicting a Dolphins ass kicking after beating the Rams. You’re also here after Murray torched the Seahawks and the defense played its best half of football in what seems like an eternity to seal the game.

Tuatime305

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that nobody on FinsHeaven is predicting a Dolphins ass kicking after beating the Rams. You’re also here after Murray torched the Seahawks and the defense played its best half of football in what seems like an eternity to seal the game.

Haha I'm certainly not arguing that. I think Finheaven has so many idiots on it. I feel I'm just trying to bring a relatively non-biased look of the Dolphins

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I hope there’s no reverse jinx here but I think the Cards control this game. I mentioned this on another thread but the Fins only required 56 yards of offense to produce 28 points thanks to turnovers. A rested and healthier Hopkins will be a handful and rarely looses a 50-50 ball. It’s hard to pickoff passes thrown to Fitz. Thankfully it appears the earlier reports Edmonds was out were wrong. He’s another player the Fins are ill-equipped to handle. I think they win at least 27-17 and the margin could well be greater.

Reaction score
I think the cardinals will come out strong and ready to play.
They will not lose momentum.
Miami had their fun with the error prone rams yesterday..
i’m predicting 31-10

Reaction score
I think the cardinals will come out strong and ready to play.
They will not lose momentum.
Miami had their fun with the error prone rams yesterday..
i’m predicting 31-10
Btw
I never forgave Miami for destroying us On thanksgiving 1977..55-14!!
*That loss made me sick
Prior to that game the cardinals were very good..
From 1974-until that game
They were wins 38 and 14 losses (2 divisional championships).
1974 was when I became a cardinals fan at the ripe old age of 9.
I have been loyal.
Since that game the cardinals had 34 Non winning seasons in 42 years 77-2019.
Including losing the last 4 games in 77.

God bless the cardinals!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Dolphins defense is legit and hard hitting. They’ve destroyed two teams in NFC West thus far and hung tough with Seattle.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this will be a very competitive game for a half. I love Tua & folks harp on Tua not playing well in his debut. Well, he didn’t need to with how his defense & Special Teams played.

I say we pull away & win by 14.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Btw
I never forgave Miami for destroying us On thanksgiving 1977..55-14!!
*That loss made me sick
Prior to that game the cardinals were very good..
From 1974-until that game
They were wins 38 and 14 losses (2 divisional championships).
1974 was when I became a cardinals fan at the ripe old age of 9.
I have been loyal.
Since that game the cardinals had 34 Non winning seasons in 42 years 77-2019.
Including losing the last 4 games in 77.

God bless the cardinals!
Welcome to the board!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This is not the case. The Rams ran almost 100 plays and the Dolphins yards per snap average went down after this game. You're right about the running game though. I highlighted that as the Dolphins weakness.

500 yards is 500 yards.

You're lucky you played choke artist Goff. I watch the Rams nearly every week, and no QB in the NFL gets more easy completions than Goff. The Dolphins disrupted their timing and got to Goff.

Anyone who has watched Murray extensively will tell you good luck getting to Murray like that. Murray rarely gets hit and some of those blitzes will lead to long runs from Murray.

And don't play man....at all. Zone is the way to defend Murray.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think this will be a very competitive game for a half. I love Tua & folks harp on Tua not playing well in his debut. Well, he didn’t need to with how his defense & Special Teams played.

I say we pull away & win by 14.

But he didn't play well. No way to slice it. The Dolphins offense wasn't good at all against the Rams. Almost Jets-like bad.

Flores will probably regret starting Tia soon, because Fitzpatrick is a good QB in stretches. Would have made alot more sense to handle the change the Reid method.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dolphins fan here. The most important part of the low scoring allowed is the turnover margin. The other part is the 3rd down percentage is top 3 in the league. The Dolphins defense just abuses immobile QBs, but we struggle with very mobile QBs like Murray. I actually thought we would beat the Rams, but we have yet to prove we can beat a QB like Murray.
Welcome! Cardinal fans can’t take anybody lightly. We have a habit of turning backup players into hall of famers!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But he didn't play well. No way to slice it. The Dolphins offense wasn't good at all against the Rams. Almost Jets-like bad.

Flores will probably regret starting Tia soon, because Fitzpatrick is a good QB in stretches. Would have made alot more sense to handle the change the Reid method.
Didn’t really need to play aggressive in his debut cause of what his cast did. He did get a TD. Played against a very good defense too.

Yea, Fitzpatrick is a competent QB in stretches. That’s what his whole career is. Start off hot then flame out soon after. Fitzpatrick is about to be 38. Tua is the franchise(or at least will show he is the franchise). Smart decision on Flores’ part.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Not sure how much of a Flores decision it was considering his first two games are vs top-10 defenses when the following 4 are against the Jets, Broncos, Chargers and Bengals. If Tua needed to start this year I would’ve let Fitz take his licks vs the Rams and Cards then make the switch. I have a hard time believing the defense won’t be licking their chops vs a rookie and come out motivated off a bye.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fans complain when the Cardinals have to travel east to play. Will this be the same problem for the Dolphins traveling west?
No because it’s hot. It’s like a lateral move

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fans complain when the Cardinals have to travel east to play. Will this be the same problem for the Dolphins traveling west?
The problem isn’t solely the long travel across the country, but also the earlier start time. West coast teams play only a few games slotted in that early kickoff and usually start slow because it’s so early back home

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Play sound football, good D ST and O and don't commit penalties and stay healthy, with that a win should be in the Cards

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard