WK 9 Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 11/08/20

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know it's early but there some Fins related content to start us off.

So far the Fins and Cards are basically the same team in EPA. I think Tua helps us but we will see next Sunday.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh and off topic but the NFC West is only the 4th time ever that a division all had a winning record after week 7.

I hate the NFC West.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im joking of course I really don't like starting threads because I don't know what I am doing!

Thank you for starting this thread.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now you've done it.
Now you have gone and made me angry.
You must be registered for see images attach

LOL sorry mate. I wanted to put the graph somewhere appropriate.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That dophins team is nothing to scoff at.

Young, talented on both sides of the ball.

Tua's inexperienced but also not a tone of film on him either.

Much depends on Tua. It takes time to learn the timing and chemistry that Fitz built with that team. They also don't have much of a running game which puts a lot on the QB.

Definitely the toughest defense we faced yet though. Especially vs pass. I believe they play a hybrid scheme that might throw Murray off.

I feel we should win it but then we haven't done well against decent teams we should beat so far.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game will show if we finally learned the leason that you have to come to every game and play to win till the end and win them to be a contender.

But as usual, I want no injuries, O D and ST clicking and performing, and as few penalties as possible.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess much depends on injuries to Hicks, Philips, Drake etc and if we have Thompson, Maxx back.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Oh and off topic but the NFC West is only the 4th time ever that a division all had a winning record after week 7.

I hate the NFC West.
Let me guess the other three are when the Cardinals were in the NFC East.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Tua will establish himself as a player in this league and will look like a a seasoned vet, just like Kyle Allen, Landry Jones, Duck whathisname, etc before him. If history is any indication, then we will come out flat. Fins will bring that energy. But I think we could pull it off.

Last edited:

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
A team I think is going to be pretty good in another year or two is the Bengals. They have their QBOTF in place and need to build the Oline and defense. Even in losing they have been competitive. Burrows looks like the real deal.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I think Tua will establish himself as a player in this league and will look like a a seasoned vet, just like Kyle Allen, Landry Jones, Duck whathisname, etc before him. If history is any indication will come out flat. Fins will bring that energy. But I think we could pull it off.
You forgot Craig Wheilehand.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Some Dolphins fans getting too high on the Tua hype. Apparently Cards & Rams overated teams to be possibly slain by the new rookie in town. Im guessing that Herbert & Burrow looking good so far got them dreaming big before they new toy has even played a snap.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dolphins beat the Lambs. They are not the Jets and will be tough.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Dolphins had 2 weeks to prepare. Hopefully we will have a similar result.
Seattle had 2 weeks to prepare for us too, but didn’t seem to help. Need to do the same thing LA’s D did today and the same thing we did to Wilson and Dalton weeks before.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard