WK 6-Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns Pre Game Thread Oct 11- Oct 16, 2021

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
NO.97 looks so out of shape and slow, and seems can't even catch up with the pace in the freaking drill practice. Is that Jordan Phillips? If yes, I am not gonna have my hope up high for him to contribute anything meaningful this Sunday (or probably the next few Sundays as well) even if he clears to play.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
NO.97 looks so out of shape and slow, and seems can't even catch up with the pace in the freaking drill practice. Is that Jordan Phillips? If yes, I am not gonna have my hope up high for him to contribute anything meaningful this Sunday (or probably the next few Sundays as well) even if he clears to play.
Yes, that is Phillips.
Yes, he does look way out of shape.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It also looks like he hurt his left leg in that drill.
Wow, that is just wow. Two slow steps in the drill and hurt again. I wish he gets himself together and clears to play soon, but as for now, it is wasted money, especially considering Eagles singed Hargraves at the same price during the same off-season.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
What happened to Kyler‘s shoulder?
I didn’t see him get hit.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What happened to Kyler‘s shoulder?
I didn’t see him get hit.

he did it when he was nearly sacked for a safety. He threw it away but went down, landed a bit awkward and jarred it. I'm sure he will be fine and he will be back full and 100%.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yay, although Hicks missed practice today by the look of it. Was out yesterday too.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D Hop is listed as Questionable with illness but all the reports say unless it's Covid, he'll play and nobody thinks it's Covid since they would have said so by now.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Could be a misdirect, but expect the blitz.

I expect a couple plays like where Hufanga blitzed Kyler. He was wide enough that Kyler could have stepped up and ran for yards. He's gotta do that on Sunday.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The duo-threat of Chubb + Hunt is gonna tear this Run D to shreds, unless Vance has some type of game plan. Do we move up Buddha and just drop Jalen back by himself with one safety coverage (not even OBJ + Landry scare me on the deep ball, see Baker's stats this season)... This is the game where Murphy coming back will pay dividends...

We haven't faced a team with TWO solid RBs (you can make the case Hunt is a legit RB1, minus his domestic issues). If the game is close, a smart HC will run the entire 4th to bleed out the clock and tire out our D.

I see this game fairly close (Kyler will be up the challenge against his former OU alum), but I don't see us hanging in there if we can't stop the run.
Don’t let Landry scare you too much. He is not playing.