WK 6-Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns Pre Game Thread Oct 11- Oct 16, 2021

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If he was available when we picked, I would 100% be ok with the Cardinals drafting Tyler Linderbaum out of Iowa in round 1 and have him sit behind Hudson for 2 years just to ensure we have our C of the future on the roster long term.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If he was available when we picked, I would 100% be ok with the Cardinals drafting Tyler Linderbaum out of Iowa in round 1 and have him sit behind Hudson for 2 years just to ensure we have our C of the future on the roster long term.
I think I told you after we got Hudson I'd still draft Creed. Just move him to guard until he's ready (obviously really happy we got Rondale).

However, thats what I would do with Linderbaum (or any other highly rated center) . Just move him to guard. Probably be an upgrade over Josh Jones at RG. I think Jones is better off at RT.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is what I'm thinking too. Now with news that Chandler is out, we have Gardeck/Simmons in Jones's role and maybe Buddha / Jalen interchangeably switch in/out of the box. Jalen for all of his strength in coverage (slightly better than Buddha) is still a beast in open field tackling. I'm a big fan of his if I haven't made it clear already.

Jalen is good in the open field but Budda is better downhill and at Reading the play and filling gaps.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What's with all our rib injuries?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If I am Vance I am daring Baker to show he can actually complete difficult and key throws to OBJ which I don't feel he has consistently shown an ability to do.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know, something about this team is different.

I’m expecting a loss, but would I be surprised if we won? No.

I was legitimately surprised that not only we beat the Rams, but dominated them.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I hope all the positive vibes we have had the last few weeks doesn't instantly vanish with a loss this week. I haven't missed all the naysayers lately.

Cleveland is one of the best teams, is playing at home, and after a close lost last week will be that much more focused. We have had a lot of things go our way so far this season. Maybe we are due, like all teams are sometime, for a bad game. Many of the Browns strengths match up well for them against our weaknesses. Murray seems not to be at 100% with that aggravated shoulder.

Let's be prepared to give our Cards a pass if they go into Cleveland and the roof caves in on them. IF that should happen, the main thing is we come away with no major injuries. It's only one game after all and we'll still be in first place in our division.

AzRedbird69

Rookie
Reaction score
Shame on you. No way we lose by 22. If we get a little healthy with Murph, CJ and Hudson we win........ 27-23

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know, something about this team is different.

I’m expecting a loss, but would I be surprised if we won? No.

I was legitimately surprised that not only we beat the Rams, but dominated them.

In the same boat.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
IF Kyler's arm is good we win. Its as simple as that.

I felt more worried about the 49ers game than the Rams and Browns games. Because the 49ers consistently will ugly the games up. Rams wanted to be cute with Stafford. Yes the Browns have a dominant run game, but BAKER is going to want to show off against Kyler. Baker has constantly heard the Cleveland media say he cant beat the other top young QBs. He's going to want to throw against our defense.

However, we need Kyler to cut through wind with his arm. And he's gotta be ready to run (and not just outside but in the middle of the defense)

Its on Kyler. Mahomes/Herbert both beat the Browns despite the Browns having a better roster. I think Kyler will do the same (assuming the arm isnt an issue/in his head)

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How many wins in a row do we need to amass before people stop predicting us to get epically beat?

Not saying we will win, but I haven't seen anything from the team this year that insinuates they will get rolled over without putting up a good fight.
Lol you guys are falling for krang’s Lou Holtz rope-a-dope superstitions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA