WK 6-Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns Pre Game Thread Oct 11- Oct 16, 2021

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That’s kinda funny
I won that jersey bet with my son last week. Was gonna get a Murray jersey.... started busting in laughter when I saw they are not offered in my size.
After all the crap I have dumped on him for being small..... even the team don’t sell his jersey over 3X .... the rest of the team goes to 5X

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Expecting a loss in this game. Eventually, injuries catch up. Hopefully, we will be back and functioning more at full strength next week. I would have considered resting Kyler this week if he is banged up some. But it's football. Guys play injured.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Browns

Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins (illness) missed two practices, but returned Friday and he has no injury designation for Sunday. Neither does QB Kyler Murray (right shoulder), who was a full participant on Friday after limited practices the prior two days. C Rodney Hudson (ribs, shoulder) and LB Tanner Vallejo (hand) have been ruled out and newly acquired TE Zach Ertz isn’t allowed to play per league rules. T Kelvin Beachum (ribs), RB Chase Edmonds (shoulder), LB Jordan Hicks (toe), CB Byron Murphy (ribs), and CB Marco Wilson (ribs) are all listed as questionable.

RB Nick Chubb (calf) is out for the Rams and RB Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) is listed as questionable. LB Malcolm Smith (abdomen) is also out while DE Jadeveon Clowney (elbow, knee), T Jack Conklin (knee), DE Myles Garrett (knee, ankle), CB A.J. Green (shoulder, groin), DE Takkarist McKinley (ankle, knee), CB Greg Newsome (calf), C J.C. Tretter (knee), CB Denzel Ward (neck), and T Jedrick Wills (ankle) join Hunt in the questionable category.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
No matter who plays or coaches, I hope the Cardinals win Sunday. Might be brutal for each team with COVID and injuries. Cards are playing for respect and pride (to get to 6-0), while Browns are playing for their football lives. Cleveland cannot afford to drop to 3-3 and still hope to make the playoffs, so this game is more significant for them. I do expect a high-scoring, exciting close game. Who wins? Night depend on who plays.

Reaction score
Cardinals at Browns

Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins (illness) missed two practices, but returned Friday and he has no injury designation for Sunday. Neither does QB Kyler Murray (right shoulder), who was a full participant on Friday after limited practices the prior two days. C Rodney Hudson (ribs, shoulder) and LB Tanner Vallejo (hand) have been ruled out and newly acquired TE Zach Ertz isn’t allowed to play per league rules. T Kelvin Beachum (ribs), RB Chase Edmonds (shoulder), LB Jordan Hicks (toe), CB Byron Murphy (ribs), and CB Marco Wilson (ribs) are all listed as questionable.

RB Nick Chubb (calf) is out for the Rams and RB Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) is listed as questionable. LB Malcolm Smith (abdomen) is also out while DE Jadeveon Clowney (elbow, knee), T Jack Conklin (knee), DE Myles Garrett (knee, ankle), CB A.J. Green (shoulder, groin), DE Takkarist McKinley (ankle, knee), CB Greg Newsome (calf), C J.C. Tretter (knee), CB Denzel Ward (neck), and T Jedrick Wills (ankle) join Hunt in the questionable category.

Nick Chubb is out for the Rams lol?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Perhaps with all the negative vibes happening right now for the cards, hopefully current circumstances will galvanize the team to focus at a higher level on Sunday

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We're definitely going to win.

Daniel Jeremiah picked against us again as he has done every game.

I don't think Daniel the 'draft expert' got one pick right in this year's first round. Midway through the round, he was reduced to throwing out 3, 4 names in the hope of covering his butt. :)

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
If everybody caught covid and Kyler had to play the browns by himself - how much would we win by?

cardinal up and take it like a fan!
smushdown! Mr Connor

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave