WK 3 Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/21/20-09/26/20

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how our line performs without having to about Bosa/Young. I expect Drake to have a great game.

Me too. I think this is a Kenyan Drake week.

And I hope we smash them. Man would that make me feel good because I am truly worried that they can hang with us in a high scoring affair.

Remember.... this is a truly desperate team who, at this moment haven't played a team with a loss yet.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jordan Phillips and Kirk DNP.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
fwiw: P2 seems to do wayyyy better with bigger WRs-- and his struggles come from small, shifty guys
Agreed. He’s not good with speed. He can game bigger slower guys.

that said, wasn’t he punked by Megatron and more recently by Julio?

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agreed. He’s not good with speed. He can game bigger slower guys.

that said, wasn’t he punked by Megatron and more recently by Julio?
Julio is still kind of an anomaly considering he’s just as quick & fast as the smaller/shiftier guys despite being big. Athletic freak.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I am looking for more efficiency on offense. It's hard to explain, but we can be so much better on offense than we have been.

No turnovers, more run game, aggressive mindset.
I think KK used the 2nd half, especially the 3rd qtr, of the Washington game like a preseason game. Got a big lead and started trying things in real game mode, to see how they would work...and that's what let Washington back in the game. A better team would have capitalized more in that situation....luckily WA offense is just that bad. Detroit's offense can still be explosive. If they get a big lead this week, KK just needs to keep the hammer down and not mess around.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Julio is still kind of an anomaly considering he’s just as quick & fast as the smaller/shiftier guys despite being big. Athletic freak.
and this will be the barometer IMO. CBs in their prime get wrecked by guys like Julio and Hopkins and Devante Adams. There is no reason to think Peterson is going to hold up well either. If Peterson begins getting torched by the Marvin Jones or Sterling Shepard crowd...then you know it is time to really reevaluate.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also, soft tissue injuries suck. Has he practiced yet?
NFLN crawl quoted Patricia as saying that Golladay (hammy) returned to full practice Wednesday (yesterday).

UPDATE - Latest info from NFLN crawl had Golladay returning to limited practice.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose