COVERAGE
Watch -
FOX
Listen -
NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, SiriusXM, TuneIn

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I seriously don't think I'm gonna watch, the announcers will have Dak winning MVP and slobber all over them how they will win the Super Bowl, meanwhile Zeke will put up 387 yards rushing

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
The Cardinals have no business playing a first place team right now. They have no business even suiting up on Sunday --- they are frauds and we sadly have all been duped.

They will lose this Sunday, they will limp home to play a meaningless game and lose that game too. Then Mr. Pouty face will throw three picks int eh first half in what looks like a road game vs the Bucs. Final Score, Bucs 41-Cardinals 7.

then Hopefully everyone gets fired, and the new coach comes in and challenges pouty face, and he leaves to play baseball.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team is weak when the pressure is on.

The pressure is off now. They made the playoffs. They are currently 5th and can;t go lower than 6th but thats unlikely. They are at their playoff floor already. They are on the road against a team on form who just scored 50+.

These have been the games where the Cardinals have played with freedom and won.

So it wouldn't surprise me to see them play much better vs the Cowboys. I still think we get beat, just because the bar is so low "much better" still won't be enough.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure how we handle the Cowboy D. They come after you and are quick. A challenge that could be too much for this team right now. Would be difficult if we were 100% healthy.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not sure how we handle the Cowboy D. They come after you and are quick. A challenge that could be too much for this team right now. Would be difficult if we were 100% healthy.
Draw plays. We need Conner back.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Micah Parson might set the sack record this game.

Kyler will try out athleticism the most athletic LB in the NFL and get sacked over and over.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I want to see sound football from all 3 phases. Vance should finally get his ... together and gameplan a good game again. Kliff should finally call again a good game (4 bad ones in a row so far) ST should improve and all O and D player should be there to play.

I would like to see them win at least one before the playoffs. and than all in the playoffs. But we will see.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose