Wk 17-Arizona Cardinals @ Atlanta Falcons pregame thread. 12/26/22-12/31/22

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
this decision has a tank-y feel to it

but on pure football -- i think they need to find out if Blough can be a back up
Why? There’s probably a paper-thin difference between McSorely and Blough and if there’s a new regime they’ll bring in their own guy-you-never-want-starting. We know neither can play in this league; it’s just embarrassing to the guys putting their bodies on the line that they’re not even trying to compete.

Like, the offseason training and meetings and all the other stuff McSorely went through before now has to count for something.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
I like to see Sanders and Thomas starting or at least get significant snaps. They have flashed with limited playing time. Lets see if they can handle a bigger role.

SOCALCARD

Rookie
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this game. If KK feels his time is through, he might just try to win this game just to screw us. Hopefully, you will instead stick to his usual goofy script.
Let's just hope our 4th string QB doesn't try to be a hero like "Big **** Brock" from the 9ers.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Do you really think the Falcons management would be dumb enough to win Sunday's game vs the Cards? They are in a total rebuild and I would bet they are a bit smarter than us desert rats. I would even be willing to put up my best cheddar for their trap.

SOCALCARD

Rookie
Reaction score
Do you really think the Falcons management would be dumb enough to win Sunday's game vs the Cards? They are in a total rebuild and I would bet they are a bit smarter than us desert rats. I would even be willing to put up my best cheddar for their trap.
As a franchise goes we are not exactly the rocket surgeons of the NFL.

SOCALCARD

Rookie
Reaction score
Why? There’s probably a paper-thin difference between McSorely and Blough and if there’s a new regime they’ll bring in their own guy-you-never-want-starting. We know neither can play in this league; it’s just embarrassing to the guys putting their bodies on the line that they’re not even trying to compete.

Like, the offseason training and meetings and all the other stuff McSorely went through before now has to count for something.
My plums are McSorely from having them used as a speed bag by opposing fans at Sun Devil.....er, um I mean State Farm Stadium.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose