Super Moderator
Reaction score
Indianapolis Colts @ Arizona Cardinals
Saturday December 25, 2021
Kickoff - 06:15 PM

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope I’m wrong, but the Colts Oline is going to knock our ***** in the dirt.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe VJ can scheme up something to actually stop the run lol. I have no faith in VJ his defense is terrible and the biggest single reason this team has lost games! Back to back losses giving up 30 yeah let’s talk about Kyler or anything else besides the glaring problem of this team! Defense blows O line in shambles that’s the major difference between 7-0 Cards and now!

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We need good play from all 3 phases as any given sunday. This team has to start to play hard end of the year football.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we get a lead we are typical in good shape. I believe a team of front runners will win if we get a lead going into second half.

Agreed.

It's not like the Colts are unbeatable. But we really need a fast start Saturday.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a play where both Phillips & Allen went into coverage at the same time yesterday lol
That was a zone blitz and we had big problems every time we tried one yesterday. That was almost certainly one of them messing up the assignment.

The first TD, they got a WR matched up on Kennard on a zone blitz. Almost certainly an audible as Goff recognized it and they shifted and put Amon Ra in the same spot of the formation that we have seen Juczsyck, Higbee, Cupp etc run the exact same route. And burned us. Detroit was just waiting to get us into that kind of matchup with 14.

If do that kind of zone blitz you had damn well better smack the QB. That route was not a quick route. It took time. And Goff was not pressured.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know why but I feel like we will win this game.

I feel like it too. I have no rationale behind it other than common wisdom about any game is so often wrong in the NFL. I had the same feeling for the Rams, Titans and Browns game. The more negative it got, the more confident I felt. I felt worst going into the Panthers, Bears and Lions games. All the other games were somewhere in between.