Wk 16-Colts @ Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 12/20/21-12/24/21

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is what literally everybody is saying. I am surprised the Cards are still favored. It should be Colts -8 based on what the word on the street is. We have no chance. Kyler will probably hold a thermometer into warm water from the sink and not even take the field.
Lol. The Cards definitely are getting the pile on treatment from the media. But they’ve earned it the last two weeks.

This is a big time showcase to see what this team is really made of. I am pretty excited to see how they respond simply because were at a tipping point in the season. A W on National TV v. The hottest team in the league sets us up to win 2 of our last 3 and prob win the division and at least go into the playoffs feeling somewhat good about ourselves.

Unfortunately, the last two times I circled a Cards game as a “show me” game they lost both against the Packers and the Rams. Hopefully, third times a charm.

I don’t even want to think about what an L means.

Last edited:

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Lions can beat the Cards, the Cards can beat the Colts. That said, the Cards must play harder and smarter than they did last Sunday. If the coaching isn’t better, the Cards could get blown out.

I’d settle for if they turned up to actually play this week. Not the absolute nonsense we’ve witnessed the last 2 weeks

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
According to current trend of posts, Colts will put up 50 burger before walking out of lockeroom & be planning superbowl parade by 2nd half. Might as well fire up the post game threads now to save time lol

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I’d settle for if they turned up to actually play this week. Not the absolute nonsense we’ve witnessed the last 2 weeks

Right? I mean just look like some semblance of a competent football team. That would be an improvement over Sunday.

I could stomach a competitive loss, but if they rout us like Detroit did... Holy Moly... I think Kliffy's seat is going to start to warm up a little.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t want to see one D lineman drop in coverage once, not once. Cute and complex hasn’t worked for the most part

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
the amount of flaccid, retread, emotionless rhetoric that has been spewed from coaches this week is mind numbing.

"we have to be better"
"gotta be focused"

For once id like to hear someone say, we havent had a damn game plan work in 7 weeks. We are playing soft, uninspired football. We are complacent and are in danger of losing our jobs over this. We need to go out there this week, play 4 quarters of kick-ass football.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
the amount of flaccid, retread, emotionless rhetoric that has been spewed from coaches this week is mind numbing.

"we have to be better"
"gotta be focused"

For once id like to hear someone say, we havent had a damn game plan work in 7 weeks. We are playing soft, uninspired football. We are complacent and are in danger of losing our jobs over this. We need to go out there this week, play 4 quarters of kick-ass football.
The coaches jobs are not to fire up the fans with such words in a presser since the fans are not playing. I can almost assure behind closed doors those words where said to the players with some noted additions lol

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Lol. Man this board has turned on a dime in the last 9 days.
so has the team, thats the reason why. They pooped out their last two games on on the verge of a historic swan dive.

You feeling good they win the next two games?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson