Wk 16-Colts @ Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 12/20/21-12/24/21

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals will get a lead and fall apart in the second half.
How are we gonna have a lead in the 1st half when the Colts will probably have the ball for 20 of those 30 minutes with Taylor running down our throats lol? We can't stop a 3rd string RB let alone the leading rusher in the NFL.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PFT’s Week 16 NFL 2021 power rankings (part one)

1. Packers (11-3, last week No. 1): The cheese is rising to the top.

2. Chiefs (10-4, No. 5): Three straight Super Bowl appearances suddenly isn’t out of the question.

3. Rams (9-4, No. 4): The NFC West is back in play, and the No. 1 seed is, too.

4. Cowboys (10-4, No. 7): Ugly wins are still wins, especially when other high-end NFC contenders are losing.

5. Patriots (9-5, No. 2): The lack of energy in the first half was almost as uncharacteristic as Bill Belichick apologizing for treating reporters the same way he has treated them for 22 years.

6. Buccaneers (10-4, No. 3): A 17-game season is a war of attrition, and the Bucs lost a huge battle on Sunday night.

7. Colts (8-6, No. 10): They’ll go as far as Jonathan Taylor takes them.

8. Cardinals (10-4, No. 6): From one seed to possible wild card, in the course of six days.

9. Titans (9-5, No. 8): Thursday night’s game becomes critical to their desire to finally close the deal in the AFC South.

10. 49ers (8-6, No. 12): They’re the Colts of the NFC, the team no one will want to play in the postseason.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we put this to rest?

Larry Fitzgerald still not looking to play: “Nothing’s changed on that front”

Fitzgerald has not played in the NFL this season and has seemed to enjoy being away from the game. He said in August that he didn’t have the urge to play and reiterated the notion in September. With Hopkins now sidelined, the question has resurfaced about whether Fitzgerald would want to come back after all to help the Cardinals in their postseason push.

But on his podcast on Sirius XM NFL Radio, Fitzgerald said he’s still pretty happy with where he’s at.

“Nothing’s changed on that front, Jim, for me,” Fitzgerald said, via Darren Urban of the Cardinals’ website.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Which team is showing up?

This could get real ugly and fast

We'll know after this game what this team is made of

We haven't shown up at home all season. I don't see why we should now we stopped showing up on the road too.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Colts do everything the Lions did to pound us on Sunday but 10x better. It's going to be UGLY.

13-28 pounding.

Only hope is Taylor and Wentz come down with Covid this week.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Can we put this to rest?

Larry Fitzgerald still not looking to play: “Nothing’s changed on that front”

Fitzgerald has not played in the NFL this season and has seemed to enjoy being away from the game. He said in August that he didn’t have the urge to play and reiterated the notion in September. With Hopkins now sidelined, the question has resurfaced about whether Fitzgerald would want to come back after all to help the Cardinals in their postseason push.

But on his podcast on Sirius XM NFL Radio, Fitzgerald said he’s still pretty happy with where he’s at.

“Nothing’s changed on that front, Jim, for me,” Fitzgerald said, via Darren Urban of the Cardinals’ website.
Hell, he doesn't even have the energy to sign his retirement more or less play a football game now... to heck with Fitz, does anyone have that crazy **** Darnell Dockett's telephone number lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colts do everything the Lions did to pound us on Sunday but 10x better. It's going to be UGLY.

13-28 pounding.

Only hope is Taylor and Wentz come down with Covid this week.
you haven't watched the Cards enough to realize that whatever damage Taylor would do to us (and it will be hellacious) his back up running back would probably eclipse, someway, somehow... because that's just what the Cardinals do.

I mean, they just made Craig Nelson, a guy who's not only went to a Division 3 school, but wasn't on the roster three weeks and nickname is Netflix because that's all he was doing, watching on the couch until the Lions desperately picked him up, rush for 120 yards and TD.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are we gonna have a lead in the 1st half when the Colts will probably have the ball for 20 of those 30 minutes with Taylor running down our throats lol? We can't stop a 3rd string RB let alone the leading rusher in the NFL.
For starters let’s scrap the hurry up. Let’s huddle, run the play clock down. Stop changing personnel on every play. Wear their asses down. Commit to the run and short crossing patterns. Put Kyler under center 50% of the time. Take some shots AFTER you’ve convinced them we are going to run the ball.

Bottom line don’t do the same ******* things we’ve been doing. One or two trick plays is not change. Don’t give our opponent the look they are expecting.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Colts D is zone. Kyler cannot read zone defense. 2 INT coming.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why but I feel like we will win this game.
Probably because you, as I do, would like to believe that this team has some damn heart. They embarrass themselves here, I'm out on any expectations the rest of the season. This game will rely on coaching, and our team leaders to get it done.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I could see Mo Alie Cox the TE having a big game. He's a big mismatch against our safeties.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If the Lions can beat the Cards, the Cards can beat the Colts. That said, the Cards must play harder and smarter than they did last Sunday. If the coaching isn’t better, the Cards could get blown out.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Down to -1 and I’m hearing the smart money is on the Colts.
That is what literally everybody is saying. I am surprised the Cards are still favored. It should be Colts -8 based on what the word on the street is. We have no chance. Kyler will probably hold a thermometer into warm water from the sink and not even take the field.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson