Wk 15-Arizona Cardinals @ Denver Broncos Pregame thread. 12/13/22-12/17/22

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Since when does a DL miss a game cause of hand injury? Wrap it, cast it, whatever. I have seen guys with the big ole club on their hand playing
He's in line for a fat payday, because the Cardinals didn't extend him and he has grossly outplayed his rookie contract now. I don't think he's about to do anything to risk what free agency is going to bring to the table.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's in line for a fat payday, because the Cardinals didn't extend him and he has grossly outplayed his rookie contract now. I don't think he's about to do anything to risk what free agency is going to bring to the table.
Maybe the Cardinals tried to extend him prior to the season but Allen knew ihe could have made a very good season and looking for a different salary
I expect whoever is the gm, a Franchise tag for Allen and i do think Murphy will test the market
Another consideration
I don't see how u keep two high paid safeties at this point with so many key positions to upgrade

Last edited:

SOCALCARD

Rookie
Reaction score
With the horrible luck this team has had all year...........Pretty much the only thing left that could be worse would be for the team plane to fall out of the sky.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Look at his face... dude looks like he just got out of a POW camp.

Here he is 3 years ago.
You must be registered for see images attach

A few more years and he's going to look like the guy who drank from the "wrong cup" in Indiana Jones.
Lol. Post of the day

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The main question is what GM would survive this?

We have had 1 winning season since 2015 with 3 coaches. At least Kliff got better each year, save this one.
But that’s proven irrelevant- 80% of teams who selected a QB #1 overall have made it he playoffs within 3 years. Kliffy didn’t do ****!!!! Point to something he’s good at - there isn’t anything !

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The ending of last year should have been enough motivation.

Yuck. Probably means we keep them one more year.
Yup. Probably will. Still, 5-14 in their past 19 and 12 losses in the past 13 home games. Plus SK on the verge of drafting a first round QB for the third time. Yuck indeed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is so much a meaningless, can only hurt the Cardinals in the long run type win we KNOW is coming.

A game that doesn't give Kyler more time with his WRs to see if they can get a rythym. Hell, it's not even a game where you can really stretch for reasons to watch, like seeing how our best two young defensive players do in Allen and Murphy because both are injured.

A win is completely meaningless. It would help Kliff and Keim make a case to stay lomger which is bad and it would ensure that we can't leapfrog Denver in the draft.

All of which is to say, we're definitely winning this stupid game.