Wk 13-Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears Pre Game Thread 11/29/21-12/4/21

mncardfan1

Reaction score
Click on the image in BritCards post, this will open the original Twitter post, then click on the chart in the Twitter post; the resulting image should be large and clear enough. But if not click on the double arrow >> to the top/right of the chart to expand the chart one step further.
Thank you. To take the time to post that is amazing, seriously.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Bears with a lot of key players showing up DNP!!!

It's great. A million times better than what it has been. If Murray and DHop are back, we'll probably murder the Bears (Da' bears). Run them off the field.

But we need Chase back too. No disrespect to Eno, but Edmonds gives us big play potential on the ground. And I like Conner coming off the bench instead of starting.

If we get everybody back, Pugh, Chase, DHop, Murray... I don't think anybody can stop us. Maybe GB, but I doubt it. That's just too much damn offense.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man he was fast. He looks like he runs in cement now compared to that.
That looked like a video game. He just lost ALL burst after one not that serious MCL sprain that didn’t even need surgery after the last game of the season v. The Rams that one year.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's great. A million times better than what it has been. If Murray and DHop are back, we'll probably murder the Bears (Da' bears). Run them off the field.

But we need Chase back too. No disrespect to Eno, but Edmonds give us big play potential on the ground. And I like Conner coming off the bench instead of starting.

If we get everybody back, Pugh, Chase, DHop, Murray... I don't think anybody can stop us. Maybe GB, but I doubt it. That's just too much damn offense.
just wondering if we can really blow them out if its raining. Only time I remember Kyler playing really well in rain was against Army in college?

Dak Prescott is another guy just for whatever reason doesnt play well in the rain either.
If it’s rainy and freezing i wouldn’t mind them saving Hop for MNF.
Well that and the Bears awful field.

Good thing is we handle our business from here on out its dome games all the way to the finish line.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Justin Fields returned to practice today in a limited basis. I’m guessing he plays Sunday.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

But we need Chase back too. No disrespect to Eno, but Edmonds give us big play potential on the ground. And I like Conner coming off the bench instead of starting.

Harumph!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears (1 p.m. ET Sunday, FOX)

Point spread:
Cardinals -7.5 (Cardinals favored to win by more than 8 points, otherwise Bears cover)
Moneyline: Cardinals -350 favorites to win (bet $10 to win $12.86 total); Bears +280 underdogs to win (bet $10 to win $38 total)
Total scoring over/under: 45.5 points scored by both teams combined

Sun 11:00 AM
NFL

FOX Sports' Colin Cowherd: "I like the over in this game. Don't forget what Arizona was before Kyler Murray got dinged up. On the flip side, Chicago needed that 18-play drive from Andy Dalton to win. I don't think we realized how bad Detroit is. They are poorly coached, not dynamic on offense and have such a low offensive ceiling, and still almost beat Chicago.

"You are going to see the Cardinals' offense back, so I love the over."

FOX Sports betting analyst Jason McIntyre: "Arizona was one of my first bets of the week. I watched the Bears defense and I wasn't impressed. They don't have Khalil Mack and their safeties banged up. They just lost to Tyler Huntley and almost lost to Jared Goff, and now they have to face Kyler Murray. That is a big step up in competition."

PICK: Cardinals (-7.5 at FOX Bet) to win by more than 7.5 points

PICK: Cardinals-Bears OVER a combined 45.5 points (at FOX Bet)

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score

Todays Forecast for Chicago on Sunday>​

Sun 05 | Day​

51°

78%
SSW 15 mph
Cloudy with periods of light rain. High 51F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
  • Humidity75%
  • UV Index1 of 10
  • Sunrise7:02 am
  • Sunset4:19 pm

Sun 05 | Night​

29°

39%
W 21 mph
Showers early with clearing later at night as drier air moves in on gusty breezes. Low 29F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
  • Humidity65%
  • UV Index0 of 10
  • Moonrise8:45 am
    Waxing Crescent
  • Moonset5:38 pm

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm glad it's going to be cold and raining on Sunday.

We have had a lot of fair weather games this year. I'm glad the team might get a tough game in hard weather to prepare them for the playoffs. And rather do it against a poor Bears team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad it's going to be cold and raining on Sunday.

We have had a lot of fair weather games this year. I'm glad the team might get a tough game in hard weather to prepare them for the playoffs. And rather do it against a poor Bears team.

Same.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
the weather report is almost 50 degrees with a good chance of showers on and off throughout the day. If you know anything about miswest weather, you know NOT to count on the forecast until the day of.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard