Listen -NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Arizona Cardinals will face the New England Patriots next weekend on the road. The Cardinals themselves have had to deal with a number of injuries. The Pats, in a 27-20 loss to the Houston Texans, suffered injuries to two key offensive players.

RB Rex Burkhead suffered a knee injury in the game after having four rushing attempts.

It is believed to be a torn ACL and he will miss the rest of the season. He was on his way to a career season.
Patriots lose RB Rex Burkhead, LT Isaiah Wynn in loss to Texans (yahoo.com)

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We need to bring d wash back for one week.
Yep. I recently was watching the AZ/Carolina game from BA’s 1st season with us. Palmer hadn’t learned the offense, who now admits he never totally learned, and was awful that day. But, DWash was just remarkable that day. He made Cam’s day miserable. He singlehandedly shut down their offense. What a shame. If we had DWash & Honey Badger when we played them in the NFC Championship game, we would won & beat the Broncos in the SB.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ive watched a few Pats games recently and they have been garbage. I don't know how they beat the Ravens other than the Ravens seem to have hit a bad patch and have become predictable on offense.

This should, on paper, be an easy win as the Pats defense is not what it was, and their offense has been really poor.

This is a pure coaching challenge and a measure of where Kliff is as a HC.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ive watched a few Pats games recently and they have been garbage. I don't know how they beat the Ravens other than the Ravens seem to have hit a bad patch and have become predictable on offense.

This should, on paper, be an easy win as the Pats defense is not what it was, and their offense has been really poor.

This is a pure coaching challenge and a measure of where Kliff is as a HC.
All true, but Cardinals are historically, the absolute WORST west coast team coming east for an early Sunday game. From a coaching standpoint, BB will embarrass the combination of KK & Joseph. I just pray that Murray is close to 100% & that’s enough. Between all the penalties on both sides of the ball and defensive liabilities, this will be won or lost late. We are NOT remotely a finished product.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Patriots are trash. Cam looks like a shell of himself appears to labor to through the ball in an accurate fashion.

However, knowing Kliffs inability to properly win close games, Kliff better scheme to put up points because it will not be good if it is close.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
getting D-line bodies back will be important

Patriots will run, run and run some more --

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
The Pats aren't very good and this is a game the Cards CAN, and maybe even SHOULD, win. But for reasons stated previously (traveling to the East Coast, playing early, BB being FAR superior to KK in coaching, etc), I think it will be a difficult game to come out of with a W. But's it's very, very winnable.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep. I recently was watching the AZ/Carolina game from BA’s 1st season with us. Palmer hadn’t learned the offense, who now admits he never totally learned, and was awful that day. But, DWash was just remarkable that day. He made Cam’s day miserable. He singlehandedly shut down their offense. What a shame. If we had DWash & Honey Badger when we played them in the NFC Championship game, we would won & beat the Broncos in the SB.
And Palmer lol

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The battle of the Cardinal Bob family! Tell your sister I said, "Hello and sorry about the Patriots loss in advance." :D

*For thsoe who don't know: I worked with Cardinal Bob's sister for a few years during my TV days. She is the reason I am on this board, for she told me she knew of the site via Cardinal Bob. So, you have her to thank or blame for that. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose