Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Ronin, Nov 23, 2020.
Like we are good in the 1st half... come on man lol
I think Pats fans mentioned only getting 30 pts total in 1st half this season. We ain't that bad lol
And Palmer lol
Our problem isn’t just what we don’t score in the first half. We are really good at letting the other team score then too.
Early weather forecast...Sunny, high of 47, light wind.
The battle of the Cardinal Bob family! Tell your sister I said, "Hello and sorry about the Patriots loss in advance."
*For thsoe who don't know: I worked with Cardinal Bob's sister for a few years during my TV days. She is the reason I am on this board, for she told me she knew of the site via Cardinal Bob. So, you have her to thank or blame for that.
If this game comes down to the abilities of the head coaches, I do not like our chances. Belichick's experience will be too much for Kingsbury to overcome. By all rights, the Cardinals should win this game based on team talent.
TBF we're 0-2 this season against Patriots disciples. Kinda feel like Bill will have the blueprint for us.
If Kyler's not sharp early or Kliff's gameplan/management is spotty we could be in for another down to the wire game.
1. Saints (8-2) In the lead for home-field advantage.
2. Rams (7-3) Head-to-head win over Seattle gives Rams NFC West lead.
3. Packers (7-3) Two-game lead in the NFC North.
4. Eagles (3-6-1) Leading the NFC East.
5. Seahawks (7-3) The leader in the wild card pack.
6. Buccaneers (7-4) Will be tough to catch the Saints in the NFC South.
7. Cardinals (6-4) One-game lead for the final wild card spot.
8. Bears (5-5) Two games behind in the NFC North.
9. Vikings (4-6) Three games behind in the NFC North.
10. Lions (4-6) Three games behind in the NFC North.
11. 49ers (4-6) Two games behind in the wild card.
12. Panthers (4-7) No realistic chance in the wild card race.
13. Giants (3-7) Still not out of it in the NFC East.
14. Washington (3-7) Still not out of it in the NFC East.
15. Cowboys (3-7) Still not out of it in the NFC East.
16. Falcons (3-7) Dead last in the NFC.
Bears have dropped 4 straight, Vikings just lost to the Cowboys, and the Lions just got shut out. None of these teams should be threats.
This game's all gonna come down to our Run D. Cam's had 13 TDs all year. Only 4 of those were passing TDs. If we can stop their rushing attack, we should have this.
Separate names with a comma.