Wk 11-SF 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 11/13/22-11/20/22

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't get this. He looked good in training.

This franchise is acting like there is nothing to play for. This is a crucial division game. We lose today and the season is over. We win and we have a shot.

You at least suit up Hollywood and have him as on option. Even if it's just 20 plays.

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
From the article.

Down the normal enforcer in Hernandez, Beachum brought the nastiness. The line followed suit, keeping Aaron Donald sack-less in a quick-fire offense behind backup Colt McCoy.

“That was the first time I had ever seen that,” Smith said of Beachum. “As a matter of fact, he was going back and forth and I was trying to pull him away like, ‘Beach, come on. We got to get in the huddle.’ He pushed me off like, “You go over there. I know what I’m doing.’

“I’ve never seen him act like that. It was cool. We know he’s a really good player, he’s a dog. I take him as a guy that’ll just go out and get his job done and do work. But it’s obvious he can do that and talk that noise if people want to go that route as well. It showed me a little bit of a different side of him.”

But while his line mate was surprised to see that side of Beachum, the same couldn’t be said about his head coach.

“He’s from Texas,” Kingsbury said. “We get down in Texas like that. You piss off a Texas country boy, it’s going to be on.

“He usually doesn’t talk that violently if you will, but he has it in him, there’s no question.”