Wk 11-SF 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 11/13/22-11/20/22

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course DHop shows up on the injury report and is listed as questionable and missed Thursday’s practice….

Hollywood is back and has a good chance of playing so par for the course if Hop has to sit. Smh

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Side note: I'm puking seeing all the Mexico swag. Why? I don't hate Mexico. Wait, it's the World Cup in a few days, so I actually DESPISE Mexico :D

Yeah the US vs. Mexico soccer team rivalry moves the needle for me too. It's not OU vs. Texas, but it's not bad.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember Colt was great against the Niners last year.

I think this game really depends on getting some O line back. Especially Hump. Their D line is a different beast to the Rams.

They do have some LB and DB injuries to deal with, we are not going to face their defense at full strength, but yeah I think their DL is going to be a problem

mobyhammy

Reaction score
A win next Monday and the season remains very much alive….which just sounds crazy to say.
The NFC is wide open this year, especially the NFC West. I can't see the Seahawks winning the division. The 49ers are probably the best team in the west, and they've got problems. They were lucky to have beaten the Chargers last week.

I know it sounds improbable because we're 4-6, but it's not over . . . yet.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Interesting stat I just noticed is the Cardinals are the only team without a 40+ completion this year. Most teams have multiple completions of more than 40. Is that due to the way defenses are playing them, bad o line play? Kyler is not throwing the ball downfield anywhere near the amount he did in previous seasons. Did losing Kirk really hurt this offense?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting stat I just noticed is the Cardinals are the only team without a 40+ completion this year. Most teams have multiple completions of more than 40. Is that due to the way defenses are playing them, bad o line play? Kyler is not throwing the ball downfield anywhere near the amount he did in previous seasons. Did losing Kirk really hurt this offense?

doesn’t help when he does throw one it’s actually off target every time

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose