Will Ferrell: You're Welcome America. A final night with George W Bush.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
On HBO tonight, I'm looking forward to this.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah!

Now watch this drive

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The best thing Will Ferrell has ever done IMHO.
Brilliant performance!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Don't force me to give you that 5 A$FN back! :D

It looks like you're getting interest. I was impressed by Ferrell's peformance, just some of the material got old after a while

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It looks like you're getting interest. I was impressed by Ferrell's peformance, just some of the material got old after a while

Agreed, you can only beat a dead horse for so long and that horse has been beat to death.
However, that was a live performance, an hour and a half live performance. not someone just doing standup but a piece of performance art.
I can take or leave Ferrell's movies but I thought his performance tonight was brilliant.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Agreed, you can only beat a dead horse for so long and that horse has been beat to death.
However, that was a live performance, an hour and a half live performance. not someone just doing standup but a piece of performance art.
I can take or leave Ferrell's movies but I thought his performance tonight was brilliant.

I can totally agree with that!!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was great. A couple few parts were laugh out loud. Some were totally gross.

"Why are you the only one of us who speaks with a Texas accent?"

Ha

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Finally finished this off, 90 minutes of Bush impersonation is too much for me in one sitting. Ferrell was outstanding.

I loved his prayer.
Let us pray. Dear Lord Jesus Christ, and by Jesus Christ I'm referring to blond, good-looking, lightly-bearded or clean-shaven Jesus Christ, not hippie-looking Jesus or swarthy, more Middle Eastern Jesus - who's probably more historically accurate - not that guy. So dear clean-shaven or lightly-bearded-like-Mike-Piazza Jesus, we give thanks to you and to everything you do. Your love and acceptance washes over all of us like the warm healing waters in one of those European toilets that cleans you inside and out. I believe it's called a bid-ett. Dear blond, almost Swiss-looking Jesus, we ask you to allow us to accept everyone in this theater tonight, regardless of their religious beliefs, whether it be Muslim, or Hindu, or Jewish, or witchcraft.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the part where he describes finding Dick Cheney in the White House basement.

Joe

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard