Will Cards beat the Vikings?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I don't think people are giving the Bengals enough credit. I don't think there as bad as many make them out to be. As long as their Oline can give Burrows some time they have a good group of receivers in Chase, Higgins and Boyd and a good back in Mixon. They can do some damage. Week one had some pretty crazy results and some crazy plays. I believe the shorter preseason and the fact quite a few starters either hardly played or didn't play factored into that. Come week 4-5 things will begin to settle out and we will see who is real and who isn't. Does anyone really think the Packers, Bills and Titans are as bad as they played on Sunday? Does anyone really think the Ravens defense is going to give up 30+ points every week?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Anyways, as far as predictions for this week go, I think we have a decent shot, but I'm not expecting a beat down. That team is better than some are giving it credit for in this thread, and they have a wealth of weapons. I think the Bengals, especially offensively, are pretty good. No major shock that they managed to pull out a close one against the Vikes.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
0-1 and desperate on the road versus a young team not used to being that dominant on the road.

I SMELL DETROIT game 2 just like last year. That's what makes this a clear trap game.

Cook and the boys are going to come out hard and we have to worry about getting a bit too big for our britches. Hopefully Prater can make his kicks FOR US this year.

Cards 32
Vikings 31

p.s. My family (from the upper midwest now mostly in AZ & TX) is filled with Vikings fans. I just bet my cousin an expensive steak dinner that we pull this one out. Perry's Steakhouse in Dallas on New Years weekend is the payoff! BRING IT HOME K1!!!!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
But Rosen was your QB1
Actually, Darnold was in the pre-draft process for me that year. I did think Rosen was the best pure passer, but it didn't work out.

I'm happy now that things worked out the way they did, but with Cousins that year, I think the Cardinals win at least three more games.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
0-1 and desperate on the road versus a young team not used to being that dominant on the road.

I SMELL DETROIT game 2 just like last year. That's what makes this a clear trap game.

Cook and the boys are going to come out hard and we have to worry about getting a bit too big for our britches. Hopefully Prater can make his kicks FOR US this year.

Cards 32
Vikings 31

p.s. My family (from the upper midwest now mostly in AZ & TX) is filled with Vikings fans. I just bet my cousin an expensive steak dinner that we pull this one out. Perry's Steakhouse in Dallas on New Years weekend is the payoff! BRING IT HOME K1!!!!

I was thinking the same thing, until I looked it up and realized Detroit was game 3. Cards beat WFT 30-15 in game 2 last year. I'm feeling slightly better about this game now.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, until I looked it up and realized Detroit was game 3. Cards beat WFT 30-15 in game 2 last year. I'm feeling slightly better about this game now.
last year at this time, the narrative was that the Cards were better than anticipated, were favored in their home opener and the question was if they could handle success. They did as you noted

it was after 2-0 that the local media started counting wins and anticipating 5-0 heading into monday night vs the Cowboys.

they promptly lost to Detroit

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think we win, but it won't be a blowout. I think get the ball back, up 4, with about 6 min left in the game. My dreams finally come true and we manage the game well and end up taking a knee...never giving the Vikes a chance at a game winning drive.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose