Will Cards beat the Vikings?

Garthshort

Reaction score
I'm very worried about the game. It reminds me of our third game last year against Detroit. We were 2-0 with a road win against SF and the home opener against Washington. The game was at home and I was very confident, but we lost a game that I was sure we'd win. And that's why I'm worried. That and the fact that MN is 0-1.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Season opener, on the road against a powerful team, east coast early game?
In years past that was an automatic huge L for us.

This team seems like it has some dog in it. I think they smakk the Vikes. Remember when we were all kinds of pissy that we didn't get Kirk Cousins to sign here. Couldn't be happier now.

tnmike

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

This team seems like it has some dog in it. I think they smakk the Vikes. Remember when we were all kinds of pissy that we didn't get Kirk Cousins to sign here. Couldn't be happier now.
You need more cowbell

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

We need to put the idea to bed that early East coast games put us at a disadvantaged. We probably lost them because we sucked.

The Seahawks are 12-1 in their last 13 East coast trips and they have further to go than the Cards.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Any given Sunday, but if they prepare and execute how they did last Sunday. They will be 2-0 come Monday of next week

MrYeahbut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from @AZfaninMN he's from the great white north. I'm pretty sure Vikes fans are not happy.

juza76

Registered
Reaction score

Couple of guys were pissed, Solar7 i think, one of them