Will be updating ASFN forum software.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The word K I L L shouldn't be censored, IMO.

**** the clock, **** a possession.

Few variations are allowed like kills, killer, and killed but k I l l isn't allowed.
Got it.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I couldn’t figure out why Tapatalk wasn’t working a couple of weeks ago so I kept deleting it and installing the app again. And kept logging in and out of the app and this ASFN site. Then I paid to upgrade Tapatalk, hoping that would fix it.

Finally I stumbled upon this thread via a browser on my phone.

RIP Tapatalk, indeed

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there a way to get "watched" to default to watched forums instead of watched threads?

I tend to spend 90% of my time in "watched forums" and seeing what is new in forums I participate in. Nowadays I have to click that arrow and then watched forums to go back to my home screen rather than the actual front home screen with all the diff forums I dont use.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is probably something of a wish more than a request but I'd like to see *** (W T F) removed from swear filter. I use it, others use it, its something I don't believe most people view as a swear word so much as an exclamation of surprise or shock. It was previously allowed on the board, which is part of why I'm asking for it to be uncensored now. I would rather than see that than *** start a lot of posts or be at the end of questions.

Whether you allow it or not, I don't think there's any harm in asking.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is probably something of a wish more than a request but I'd like to see *** (W T F) removed from swear filter. I use it, others use it, its something I don't believe most people view as a swear word so much as an exclamation of surprise or shock. It was previously allowed on the board, which is part of why I'm asking for it to be uncensored now. I would rather than see that than *** start a lot of posts or be at the end of questions.

Whether you allow it or not, I don't think there's any harm in asking.
Got it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
My order of importance:

Total posts per page...... I'm begging you.

Then comes the up and down arrows in the bottom right.

Then comes the watched forums button.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My order of importance:

Total posts per page...... I'm begging you.

Then comes the up and down arrows in the bottom right.

Then comes the watched forums button.

I second total posts per page. Game threads are a real pain to keep up with since every big play will elicit enough posts to start a new page.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
So I am in the Cards forum and looked through the Cam Akers injury thread and it finally hit me...... We only get 15 posts per page?

OMG do I need the higher post count per page. PLEASE @Shaggy

More than a favicon
More than the arrow buttons.
And way more than the Watched forums.

15 posts per page is sooooooooo bad.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I am in the Cards forum and looked through the Cam Akers injury thread and it finally hit me...... We only get 15 posts per page?

OMG do I need the higher post count per page. PLEASE @Shaggy

More than a favicon
More than the arrow buttons.
And way more than the Watched forums.

15 posts per page is sooooooooo bad.

I second this and will say that ill become a paid contributor as soon as its upped, just to throw some extra incentive on it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I second this and will say that ill become a paid contributor as soon as its upped, just to throw some extra incentive on it.
I’ve been promising a paid contribution for a favicon since 2019. I would also agree here…… you got my money. Just restore some of the more frustrating losses with the last update.