Why Plummer will succeed in Denver where Arizona failed him...

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blake_the_Fake
Yeah Blake the mistake has done muuuuch better. Let's see a pick returned for a TD and 2 fumbles in game one and two picks and an injury in the first quarter of game 2...yeah much better bwahahaha :lmao: :lol:

you think this story is over yet? I guess you're not as smart as you look bud.

I'll be keeping an eye on plummer when he plays a real defense. (and no, the lions don't count) ok?

those three picks against cinncy will give me enough proof that plummer is, at best, below average, at least until week 8.

dumb donkey fans.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He had a good game against the Faiders.

But, even in a completly blown coverage where Lelie was wide open for what seemed like hours, he had to roll out to make the pass. Which was underthrown.

Portis is having injury issues, Rod Smith has anger issues.

The Broncos are going to start out fast and then fade into Plummerville.

OP
OP
T

Taco John

Rookie
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards
He had a good game against the Faiders.

But, even in a completly blown coverage where Lelie was wide open for what seemed like hours, he had to roll out to make the pass. Which was underthrown.

Portis is having injury issues, Rod Smith has anger issues.

The Broncos are going to start out fast and then fade into Plummerville.

Yeah, the difference is, on the other end of the ball, Jake had someone step up and make a play who wasn't the one and only option who could make a play.

Yeah. I don't think you'll get an apology from Jake or Broncos fans about that touchdown not looking pretty enough for you.