Why not (Suns) make a run for Bosh?

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
You know, in theory, Bosh should work really well with Harden and Howard, but the problem is that neither one of those potential "big three" has that killer instinct. Howards prefer to cry and whine, Harden seems to disappear in big moments, and Bosh is content to be the 2nd or 3rd fiddle.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns could still jump in. Bosh wouldn't be a bad fit at all for this Suns team. It just how much they are willing to pay.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Suns could still jump in. Bosh wouldn't be a bad fit at all for this Suns team. It just how much they are willing to pay.

Bosh is going to Houston if LeBron leaves Miami.

There's been 0 links between him and the Suns.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bosh is going to Houston if LeBron leaves Miami.

There's been 0 links between him and the Suns.

I didn't say there was. I said there could be. The Suns have to spend money right now. They have 6-9 million they are required to spend AFTER signing Bledsoe to the max and re-upping Tucker.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lin and a pick or picks going to the Lakers to clear space to sign Bosh. Who will play pg for Houston? I can't imagine its Harden.

We need a shooter.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lin and a pick or picks going to the Lakers to clear space to sign Bosh. Who will play pg for Houston? I can't imagine its Harden.

We need a shooter.

Harden handles the ball a lot so they can get by with a defensive PG like Beverly. Maybe Nick Johnson can also defend PGs while doing minimal ball handling on offense.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Harden handles the ball a lot so they can get by with a defensive PG like Beverly. Maybe Nick Johnson can also defend PGs while doing minimal ball handling on offense.

I guess they'll keep Beverly, they drafted Johnson as you said, and Jahii Carson is on their SL squad.
If Houston is going after Bosh and planning on matching Parsons, they'll have to get very, very creative to have the space. Terrence Jones had a nice season last year with increased minutes. If they dump him for cap space, he might be a nice piece.