Why does NASH have so much CLASS?

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
i havent found one educated nba analyst in the country call the spurs dirty...i bring that to the table. and yes if we win it's cause we're better. the fans and players blame all of this on the league, how do you not realize that amare should try and control what he does on the court?

What has Amare done on the court? If you think he should have been suspended then you are 100% ********. It's clear that he had no ill intentions and Diaw would never throw a punch at anyone. If you don't think after what Horry did that they shouldn't be able to check on him then you're insane. They did far less then what Duncan did when he walked pass the 3-point line while play was going on.

By the way, there are plenty of "educated NBA analysts" who think the Spurs play dirty. Did you listen to Dan Patrick today? He said the Spurs are dirty and it's a shame that they have the upper hand because of it

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
i guess in the end i can see how suns fans would be upset, it's kind of like dallas...falling short every year in the history of your franchise can be very disappointing.

Now we know you bring nothing to the table and you're immature. Kinda runs with the Texas theme- useless

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
i guess in the end i can see how suns fans would be upset, it's kind of like dallas...falling short every year in the history of your franchise can be very disappointing.

how cute....

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
For all you know, he was going to check on Nash. Is he and Diaw not supposed to have any reactions to Nash getting shouldered into the scorers table? He got cheap shotted so hard that he flew into the table and was laying on the ground. I don't blame them one bit for at least going to check on it, D'Anoni said the same thing. They never got near (in fact, they never stepped on the court or made it to Nash) Horry and never raised their hands or ran to the situation. Maybe they should have just been pvssies and sat there. Obvioulsy you don't know anything about competing.

There is not point in arguing with you.

Yes, he should be upset that his teammate was checked into the boards but he still has to remain a professional and follow the rules.

Did you watch the replay or the screenshots on this board? Amare steps onto the court first and then proceeds accross the out of bounds in front of the table until he is pulled back...He did not reach Nash because he was pulled back.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
By the way, there are plenty of "educated NBA analysts" who think the Spurs play dirty. Did you listen to Dan Patrick today? He said the Spurs are dirty and it's a shame that they have the upper hand because of it

I love how you make things up. Dan Patrick did not say the Spurs were dirty, he said Amare should not be suspended.

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
I guess there aren't any mods around at the moment. :lol:

When the cat's away, the trolls will play...

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Now we know you bring nothing to the table and you're immature. Kinda runs with the Texas theme- useless

my comment wasnt a cop-out, phoenix has never had a title before. if the spurs dont win it, i know we'll be back next year with another shot. i've been around and seen robinson, duncan, ginobili, and parker win the whole thing, it's big but it's not the end of the world if we dont win. the suns on the other hand have salary cap issues for next season...the suns might not even be the same team next year.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
There is not point in arguing with you.

Yes, he should be upset that his teammate was checked into the boards but he still has to remain a professional and follow the rules.

Did you watch the replay or the screenshots on this board? Amare steps onto the court first and then proceeds accross the out of bounds in front of the table until he is pulled back...He did not reach Nash because he was pulled back.

Watch the replay again. Half of his foot, half of it, goes on to the court, then he gets amost to Nash and puts HIS arms out as to hold people back. At that point, the assistants pull him back to the bench.

TEXAS=MORONS

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
i've already stated that the suns are one hell of a team, and the spurs and suns are the best in the NBA, it's just a shame that nash and bell are the only ones willing to play tough, while the fans and coaches, and owner act like ******* to each other so they dont feel bad

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Watch the replay again. Half of his foot, half of it, goes on to the court, then he gets amost to Nash and puts HIS arms out as to hold people back. At that point, the assistants pull him back to the bench.

TEXAS=MORONS

are you out of your mind....the state of arizona as well as the suns coaching staff has already conceded that amare was on the court.

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
when do one else in phoenix does?? nash got steamrolled by horry and didnt say a thing about it after the game...why? cause he realizes what everyone else in phoenix doesnt...that it doesnt matter what you say, it matters what you do.

the playoffs are about tough play, call it dirty...but even the best basketball analysts in the world arent complaining about the spurs "dirty" play.

shaq, alonzo mourning, MJ, larry bird, rasheed wallace....one one time or another opposing fans have complained about these people playing "dirty. that's not the only thing they have in common, they all have RINGS.

the spurs dont talk, they play, and so does nash, that's why spurs fans respect him. the spurs coach, owner, and leading scorer arent getting on the radio and TV Bltching inbetween every game.

i know nash will come out to play...others will be waiting to the press conferences afterwards...

Wow! You are funny.

Bowen routinely tries to hurt players throughout the league. In this series we have two specific instances where he took documented cheap shots.

Horry takes a cheap shot on Nash, and then the fans in San Antonio greet him with a chorus of aplause. Maybe on Planet Crack that passes as class, but here on Earth that's thugball and bush league fans.

Oh, and by the way. Screw the Alamo and the slaveholding dirtbags who died there.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
my comment wasnt a cop-out, phoenix has never had a title before. if the spurs dont win it, i know we'll be back next year with another shot. i've been around and seen robinson, duncan, ginobili, and parker win the whole thing, it's big but it's not the end of the world if we dont win. the suns on the other hand have salary cap issues for next season...the suns might not even be the same team next year.

You don't know our situation AT ALL. Have you realized that because we don't have a ring that it's extremely important to us? Do you realize that your cheapass cheap shot artist might cost us that? Your argument is a load of **** that if the Spurs win it's because their the better team. Stat and Diaw being out might single handedly give the series and that is not because you're the better team. It's simply because once again you douchbags get lucky. For all you know, Sarver will go over the luxury and this team will be the same next year. Or we will trade either Marion or Amare plus some picks for Garnett. Either way it's bad for you.... unless of course you play cheap and dirty once again and get the upper hand. Go rope a bull, ******

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i havent found one educated nba analyst in the country call the spurs dirty...i bring that to the table. and yes if we win it's cause we're better. the fans and players blame all of this on the league, how do you not realize that amare should try and control what he does on the court?

If you haven't found one educated NBA analyst calling the Spurs dirty.....................then you haven't been looking very hard. Just look at the ESPN articles by Bill Simmons and Chris Sheridan.

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
I read the thread. Starting with your nonsense first post. You are obviously here to inflame people and bang the drum for your supposedly superior Spurs. According to you, they are tougher, more resilient, better coached, classier, have better fans, and are the greatest team in the history of the game.

In addition, the Suns are a pile of dogshite except for Nash.

We all get it. You are a Spurs fan. Go to spurstalk.com and have a blast.

A-hole!!!!

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You don't know our situation AT ALL. Have you realized that because we don't have a ring that it's extremely important to us? Do you realize that your cheapass cheap shot artist might cost us that? Your argument is a load of **** that if the Spurs win it's because their the better team. Stat and Diaw being out might single handedly give the series and that is not because you're the better team. It's simply because once again you douchbags get lucky. For all you know, Sarver will go over the luxury and this team will be the same next year. Or we will trade either Marion or Amare plus some picks for Garnett. Either way it's bad for you.... unless of course you play cheap and dirty once again and get the upper hand. Go rope a bull, ******

the more i read your posts the more i start to think that suns fans dont want you representing them in this thread, as well as the fact that youre probably 15

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess there aren't any mods around at the moment. :lol:

When the cat's away, the trolls will play...

It really irritates me that I can't even work a shift without dealing this this stuff.

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
I read the thread. Starting with your nonsense first post. You are obviously here to inflame people and bang the drum for your supposedly superior Spurs. According to you, they are tougher, more resilient, better coached, classier, have better fans, and are the greatest team in the history of the game.

In addition, the Suns are a pile of dogshite except for Nash.

We all get it. You are a Spurs fan. Go to spurstalk.com and have a blast.

A-hole!!!!

BRAVO BRAVO!!!!

let this go people....dont waste anymore of your time....he will no doubt tie his own noose to get our attention in another thread

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's he gonna do with all that class, all that class, on that team?

/peas

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
the more i read your posts the more i start to think that suns fans dont want you representing them in this thread, as well as the fact that youre probably 15

Just cause you can't hang doesn't mean you need to start throwing around insults

BYE BYE :wave: