Why does NASH have so much CLASS?

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
when do one else in phoenix does?? nash got steamrolled by horry and didnt say a thing about it after the game...why? cause he realizes what everyone else in phoenix doesnt...that it doesnt matter what you say, it matters what you do.

the playoffs are about tough play, call it dirty...but even the best basketball analysts in the world arent complaining about the spurs "dirty" play.

shaq, alonzo mourning, MJ, larry bird, rasheed wallace....one one time or another opposing fans have complained about these people playing "dirty. that's not the only thing they have in common, they all have RINGS.

the spurs dont talk, they play, and so does nash, that's why spurs fans respect him. the spurs coach, owner, and leading scorer arent getting on the radio and TV Bltching inbetween every game.

i know nash will come out to play...others will be waiting to the press conferences afterwards...

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Coming from a fan whose team ******* and whines more than any other team in the league.

Please, mods, delete this morons thread and ban him. He doesn't even bring a worthy argument to the table. Loser

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
when do one else in phoenix does?? nash got steamrolled by horry and didnt say a thing about it after the game...why? cause he realizes what everyone else in phoenix doesnt...that it doesnt matter what you say, it matters what you do.

the playoffs are about tough play, call it dirty...but even the best basketball analysts in the world arent complaining about the spurs "dirty" play.

shaq, alonzo mourning, MJ, larry bird, rasheed wallace....one one time or another opposing fans have complained about these people playing "dirty. that's not the only thing they have in common, they all have RINGS.

the spurs dont talk, they play, and so does nash, that's why spurs fans respect him. the spurs coach, owner, and leading scorer arent getting on the radio and TV Bltching inbetween every game.

i know nash will come out to play...others will be waiting to the press conferences afterwards...

wha?

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't bundle Rockets fans in there yet, we haven't had any negative experiences with them yet on this board to my knowledge. The Mavs and Spurs fans that have come here have been bad in general, with a few exceptions.

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Coming from a fan whose team ******* and whines more than any other team in the league.

Please, mods, delete this morons thread and ban him. He doesn't even bring a worthy argument to the table. Loser

complaining to a referee during a game and Bltching to the media after the game are two different things...all i ever hear on this forum is how many calls the spurs get. phoenix went to the line twice as much as the spurs did last game...you didnt hear a word about it, cause that's how games go sometimes.

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
complaining to a referee during a game and Bltching to the media after the game are two different things...all i ever hear on this forum is how many calls the spurs get. phoenix went to the line twice as much as the spurs did last game...you didnt hear a word about it, cause that's how games go sometimes.

do you have anything of substance to say?

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score

No, MORON, bitching and whining like your pathetic team does is absolutely pathetic. Duncan walks around like a little baby the ENTIRE GAME with his hands up and with his stupid O face. Bowen can do no wrong even though he kicks people in the achilles and in the balls. Ginobli whines non-stop but it's ok for him to dive and flop all over the floor and cause injuries (see Raja Bell rib cage injury earller this year). No ones talking about after the game, we're talking about the game.

If you don't think what has happened is complete horseshit then you can do us all a favor and jump off a bridge. I'd bet anything you got a huge smile on your face when you heard about the suspensions.

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If phoenix is gonna lose, at least go out with some dignity. if the spurs lose this series its because yall were better, not cause of the calls, or the commissioner. if the suns lose its because the spurs were better this year yall have a hard time realizing that

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
If phoenix is gonna lose, at least go out with some dignity. if the spurs lose this series its because yall were better, not cause of the calls, or the commissioner. if the suns lose its because the spurs were better this year yall have a hard time realizing that

We have to play without 2 starters because of what Horry did. WHat don't you understand about that? God your an idiot

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No, MORON, bitching and whining like your pathetic team does is absolutely pathetic. Duncan walks around like a little baby the ENTIRE GAME with his hands up and with his stupid O face. Bowen can do no wrong even though he kicks people in the achilles and in the balls. Ginobli whines non-stop but it's ok for him to dive and flop all over the floor and cause injuries (see Raja Bell rib cage injury earller this year). No ones talking about after the game, we're talking about the game.

If you don't think what has happened is complete horseshit then you can do us all a favor and jump off a bridge. I'd bet anything you got a huge smile on your face when you heard about the suspensions.

the spurs were voted the #1 franchise in all of pro sports by ESPN the mag. not because they're dirty, not because the commissioner is behind some huge conspiracy, but because they win and they do it like professionals...you have a whole lot of people arguing against you

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We have to play without 2 starters because of what Horry did. WHat don't you understand about that? God your an idiot

who did that though...did horry push amare and diaw onto the court...take some responsibility, you have the mind of an infant

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score

YEAH!! YALL NEED TO CHILL AND GET OFF THE SPURS!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!! YALL FIGURE THAT OUT SOONER THE BETTER!!!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your a f&#&#& moron, so let me get this straight if Phoenix loses the series its because your better? Couldn't possible be that 2 of our best players are suspended cause one of your scrubs threw a cheap shot? Your a moron and really have no clue what the hell your talking about!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

Horry's action was on Nash. Horry got suspended.

Stop making excuses for Amare. He has all the talent in the world but takes himself out of games with fouls and now a suspension. He is a man...it was his responsibility to know the rules.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
the spurs were voted the #1 franchise in all of pro sports by ESPN the mag. not because they're dirty, not because the commissioner is behind some huge conspiracy, but because they win and they do it like professionals...you have a whole lot of people arguing against you

Yeah, I'll go off a magazine article that ties in concession prices, friendly enviroment, ticket prices, surrounding entertainment, etc.. You're bringing nothing to the table in this argument. Check back on that article and see if "dirty play" is a category? you're useless

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll go off a magazine article that ties in concession prices, friendly enviroment, ticket prices, surrounding entertainment, etc.. You're bringing nothing to the table in this argument. Check back on that article and see if "dirty play" is a category? you're useless

How many titles for the Spurs? How many for the Suns? That is really the only score that counts, IMO.

scotsman13

Reaction score

you know it is funny hearing a spurs saying that if the spurs win it will be because they were better. if the game is called fair both ways then maybe would could find out which team is better but as has been shown the rules arent the same for the spurs that it is for the suns. if the spurs win it doesnt prove anything other then with the help of the commissioner and the refs the spurs can win in a 9 on 5 match up in a 7 game series.

OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

i havent found one educated nba analyst in the country call the spurs dirty...i bring that to the table. and yes if we win it's cause we're better. the fans and players blame all of this on the league, how do you not realize that amare should try and control what he does on the court?

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Horry's action was on Nash. Horry got suspended.

Stop making excuses for Amare. He has all the talent in the world but takes himself out of games with fouls and now a suspension. He is a man...it was his responsibility to know the rules.

For all you know, he was going to check on Nash. Are he and Diaw not supposed to have any reactions to Nash getting shouldered into the scorers table? He got cheap shotted so hard that he flew into the table and was laying on the ground. I don't blame them one bit for at least going to check on it, D'Anoni said the same thing. They never got near (in fact, they never stepped on the court or made it to Nash) Horry and never raised their hands or ran to the situation. Maybe they should have just been pvssies and sat there. Obvioulsy you don't know anything about competing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
i guess in the end i can see how suns fans would be upset, it's kind of like dallas...falling short every year in the history of your franchise can be very disappointing.