Whose Offense is Better - Cardinals or Cowboys

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
If we are going to make it to the Super Bowl this decade (our Carson Palmer era) we will have to get past a young and ever improving Dallas team. So, as of right now, who has the better offense? Tell me why you think so, and break it down by player if necessary.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm suspicious of Dak, but that o-line can get any RB to 1300 yards. I wish we had that kind of line with Johnson drool

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm suspicious of Dak, but that o-line can get any RB to 1300 yards. I wish we had that kind of line with Johnson drool

They have a great run blocking line but their pass protection to me is average. The advantage we have is we have a better defense :)

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Their OLine is very good, but because of BA's offensive acumen, I'd still give the Cardinals the edge. We have far more talent on the defensive side of the ball, but I do think Marinelli is an outstanding DC. Until they prove otherwise, I still think Garrett is an average coach at best & the Cowboys are vastly overrated.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I honestly think the Cowboys are going to have a drop off this season. You know, the proverbial sophomore jinx. And they have 2 feature players who might fall into that.

I agree with this and hope we are right. I think Dak isn't all that and DC's will have a plan for him. Elliot is a stud but I like ours better.

Their Oline is very good but didn't they just lose some talent. I think the switch with our OT's is going to make result in a nice upgrade and I expect the interior to be upgraded by the development of youth and new talent.

They have a nice WR group but I believe ours is better when including the entire unit.

Whitten has to start slowing down at some point but I think they have the edge at TE.

Even if we call it even on Offense we kill them on the Defensive side of the ball.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Any advantage we have over the Cowboys is on the defensive side. Being objective, I think Dallas has the better offense, but ours is pretty good, also.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I would have to give an edge to the Cardinal offense because Prescott is still an unproven in my book. Way too often we have seen over the years a rookie QB come out and kill it the maiden season only to fall off his second year and more often than not continue the downward spiral. Not saying this will happen to Prescott, however his second year is a prove it year. If he does as well in season two then I would give him some props.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Being totally honest, DAL on paper right now is better offensively, most of their offense are in their prime and not in the back end of their careers. ARZ's defense does look better but we'll have to see how good the defense is without guys like CC & Jefferson....can Baker & Reddick make the impact we need of them to make our better?

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dallas of course. We have better WRs. Zeke & David are about equal.

Dallas has better everything else.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Being totally honest, DAL on paper right now is better offensively, most of their offense are in their prime and not in the back end of their careers. ARZ's defense does look better but we'll have to see how good the defense is without guys like CC & Jefferson....can Baker & Reddick make the impact we need of them to make our better?

Monday September 25th..............I am stressing out just thinking about it.

The season could be over 3 weeks into the season after this game.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Considering Jonathan Cooper is currently penciled in as their starting left guard, Dallas' line is not trending upwards imo.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Considering Jonathan Cooper is currently penciled in as their starting left guard, Dallas' line is not trending upwards imo.
To expand on this, LaEl Collins is moving to RT to take over for Doug Free and Copper will get first crack at LG. Line might not be as solid as it has been.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly worried about our now Calais-less DL against their OLine. Could be a long day for the defense if Nkemdiche isn't where he needs to be by then.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

this sounds like some jealous nit picking.

"Megan Fox isnt that hot..i mean her eyes are kinda close together"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose