Whose Offense is Better - Cardinals or Cowboys

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the stars align correctly, Dak will suffer from a combination playoff hangover/sophomore slump. If that doesn't happen, I'll be impressed. Start making room in the SB trophy cabinet.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is one of the best humble brags ever on this board. Kudos to you.

lol, really? wasn't trying to be. I've just been on a set with her before. Was pretty stunned to see the difference up close and personal.

seesred

Reaction score
I hate the boys. But they have improved over the past couple of years. Defensively we have higher rated talent. Their QB is not good enough IMO to reach opposite PP every time our Lb's are stronger than last year and safetys could be an interception machine if we can keep Honey healthy. Even without him we have improved. Defensive side for the boys will not stop all our weapons starting with Johnson , Carson behind a much improved O-line and a talented set of Wide outs.

In short we have the talent to beat them on most days.
GBR 40

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
lol, really? wasn't trying to be. I've just been on a set with her before. Was pretty stunned to see the difference up close and personal.

"Guys, lemme tell you: You'd be surprised that when you wake up next to Meghan Fox in the morning, she's not all that great." :D

She's pretty angular; I imagine that there's a lot of makeup work that goes into it. When I see her on something like New Girl, it feels like they only shoot her at a couple of angles. I'm sure she's beautiful in real life, but I'd guess she looks REALLY skinny and maybe her profile is odd.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Guys, lemme tell you: You'd be surprised that when you wake up next to Meghan Fox in the morning, she's not all that great." :D

ha! now I see.

She's pretty angular; I imagine that there's a lot of makeup work that goes into it. When I see her on something like New Girl, it feels like they only shoot her at a couple of angles. I'm sure she's beautiful in real life, but I'd guess she looks REALLY skinny and maybe her profile is odd.

like I said... i wouldn't be so sure about that.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Last year from a statistical standpoint, Dallas was better but not by a whole lot. I think the difference maker between the two teams this year as far as offense goes is going to be WR performance.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
depends on the Oline and how many 3 and outs the Cards are getting. If Palmer has time, we are good. If Palmer starts fearing pressure he has a melt down and start getting happy feet and had total meltdowns. Also does John Brown return to form?

Reaction score
ha! now I see.

like I said... i wouldn't be so sure about that.

I would assume most hollywood actresses/actors are like that. Never trust a girl that wears a lot of make up. I was always attracted to the more simpler types. Blue jeans & a T shirt any day over an evening gown.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Being totally honest, DAL on paper right now is better offensively, most of their offense are in their prime and not in the back end of their careers. ARZ's defense does look better but we'll have to see how good the defense is without guys like CC & Jefferson....can Baker & Reddick make the impact we need of them to make our better?

No, Dak has done nothing yet to suggest he is better than Palmer and played his last season smart as a game manager to a large extent. I would say DJ is a better back than Elliot and far more versatile. They have Witten but he has dropped off. Even Fitz at his old age along with our healthy speed (if they are there) are better than what amounts for them an average WR group because Bryant will half ass when things are not going his way. Their OL can block great for the run but is average or even mediocre in pass protection

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, Dak has done nothing yet to suggest he is better than Palmer and played his last season smart as a game manager to a large extent. I would say DJ is a better back than Elliot and far more versatile. They have Witten but he has dropped off. Even Fitz at his old age along with our healthy speed (if they are there) are better than what amounts for them an average WR group because Bryant will half ass when things are not going his way. Their OL can block great for the run but is average or even mediocre in pass protection
Whitten retired

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Witten signed a 4-year contract extension, he definitely didn't retire.

Weird, he has some sentimental post about retiring because Romo is gone but I guess he recanted that.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought this was a retirement letter, I guess not:

You must be registered for see images attach

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have heard/ read she has really bad hygiene like either she doesn't shower or brush her teeth regularly.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
depends on the Oline and how many 3 and outs the Cards are getting. If Palmer has time, we are good. If Palmer starts fearing pressure he has a melt down and start getting happy feet and had total meltdowns. Also does John Brown return to form?

The Cowboys had no pass rush last year... Palmer will have time to shred them even with any additions they might have made in one off season and if our WRs do not drop passes in the first half as they did in the beginning of year which made the whole offense sputter early on, the Cardinals win :newcards:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Cowboys had no pass rush last year... Palmer will have time to shred them even with any additions they might have made in one off season and if our WRs do not drop passes in the first half as they did in the beginning of year which made the whole offense sputter early on, the Cardinals win :newcards:

The Drops Floyd turning to a shell of himself and a injured Brown hurt bad. But it doesnt take much to get pass rush last year, Hopefully its improved this year!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Dallas was 12th in Adjusted Sack Rate last year. :shrug:

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Dallas was 12th in Adjusted Sack Rate last year. :shrug:

I live in Texas, and one can talk about Adjusted Sack Rates all they want to be the devil's advocate but they have no premier pass rusher, had to use exotic schemes like the Cardinals would do but have an absolutely atrocious secondary to cover up their schemes... which makes me think are we the national media, why the hell are we talking about playing the Cowboys opposed to someone in our division (and yes I know they are on our schedule and they won 13 games last year yadda yadda)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I live in Texas, and one can talk about Adjusted Sack Rates all they want to be the devil's advocate but they have no premier pass rusher, had to use exotic schemes like the Cardinals would do but have an absolutely atrocious secondary to cover up their schemes... which makes me think are we the national media, why the hell are we talking about playing the Cowboys opposed to someone in our division (and yes I know they are on our schedule and they won 13 games last year yadda yadda)

They were 13th in the NFL in sacks. 7th in pass defense. They played a weak schedule (18th in passing DVOA), but this is an argument that doesn't have any facts to back it up.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
They were 13th in the NFL in sacks. 7th in pass defense. They played a weak schedule (18th in passing DVOA), but this is an argument that doesn't have any facts to back it up.

Their leading sack guy had 6.5 sacks, that backs up my statement that they have no premier pass rusher. They are below the average in take aways with 20 which indicates their secondary is nothing special. They have a good running game and that cloaks their stat of being ranked up there with points allowed. What they do have which is often understated is a great special team unit compared to the Cardinals which gives them great field position and the opposition poor field position. They do not have a playoff caliber defense

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Their leading sack guy had 6.5 sacks, that backs up my statement that they have no premier pass rusher. They are below the average in take aways with 20 which indicates their secondary is nothing special. They have a good running game and that cloaks their stat of being ranked up there with points allowed. What they do have which is often understated is a great special team unit compared to the Cardinals which gives them great field position and the opposition poor field position. They do not have a playoff caliber defense

Didn't they lose most if not all their starting DB's in FA this year? They have CAP issues so their D should suffer dramatically this year, especially in the first half of the season.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Didn't they lose most if not all their starting DB's in FA this year? They have CAP issues so their D should suffer dramatically this year, especially in the first half of the season.

Cowboy fans are pretty arrogant, but you would be hard pressed to find one in Texas who was happy about their pass rush, not to mention their secondary

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard