Who's in the rotation?

Who else is in the rotation (choose up to 4)?

• Udoka Azubuike

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Keita Bates-Diop

Votes: 41 80.4%
  • Bol Bol

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Jordan Goodwin

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Keon Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damion Lee

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Saben Lee

• Nassir Little

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Chimezie Metu

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Josh Okogie

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Ish Wainright

• Yuta Watanabe

Votes: 50 98.0%

• Total voters

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is tough. Last season felt like the cupboard was bare. This season feels like there is going to be some real competition for playing time.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, but according to the guy on the video he lost like 10 inches from his vertical and guys were blowing past him on D last year, and he was wondering if injuries had ruined his athletic advantage he had previously.
Apparently he had core muscle surgery. That type of injury would’ve limited his athleticism but not robbed him of it permanently.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yep I voted for Udoka. Because If I have to watch the "Bosnian Beast" lumber around too much I might get DA flashbacks.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Didn't the Lakers take AD off Jokic? Had others playing him on defense with AD providing help and containment IIRC

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn't the Lakers take AD off Jokic? Had others playing him on defense with AD providing help and containment IIRC

They could because they had some big forwards. It worked somewhat for one game or half a game iirc, but then Rui became ineffective.

The media made it seem like the lakers made some genius move.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think KBD, Okogie, Yuta, and Little will all get an extended run to win the last spot or two. I also think Goodwin could get a look. I think it comes down to the combo of defensive results pf the player and if they can consistently hit the open shot/make the right play.

Also, there will likely be a lot of games where we are missing one of the Big 3 which will give opportunities to the bench.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he will be out of it till someone is injured

Second unit really looks to be Goodwin, Gordon, Allen, Yuta, and Eubanks - if we even go that deep.
I think that second unit has the chance to be really good.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
It's too early for final judgment, as we haven't seen much how the role players play next to the big 3 for extended time. Eubanks, Yuta, Allen, Gordon set in into the rotation next the starters of Nurk/KD/BOOK/Beal/Okogie. Sofar Metu and Goodwin performed better than the others, but I'd like to see how KBD does next to at least two of big 3, and Little in the same situation. Keon Johnson has the athletism to stay on, but Bol doesn't fit at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson