Whom listens to HOWARD stern the other stern?

MastersofCombat

Basketball Junkie
Reaction score
I read on another board that a top 5 player in the NBA is linked to the pitbull fighting and lives in or plays in AZ. The other board seems to think its Amare!!
Being Amare was all nba

He could just live in Az also....whoever it is

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
for some reason it would absolutely shock me if it was amare. he's not an idiot

RingtheBell

Registered
Reaction score
He doesn't seem like the type of guy that would enjoy watching dogs kill each other.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
A ton of players live here, NFL, NBA and MLB

It could be anyone

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
>>Arpaio Now Says Vick Is Not "Person Of Interest"

(Phoenix, AZ) -- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio now says Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick is not a "person of interest" in an investigation launched by his office. Arpaio says his detectives had been investigating another NFL football player with alleged ties to dog fighting. That case opened in 2004 when deputies received a tip on an NFL player who lived in Gilbert.

HooverDam

Reaction score
>>Arpaio Now Says Vick Is Not "Person Of Interest"

(Phoenix, AZ) -- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio now says Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick is not a "person of interest" in an investigation launched by his office. Arpaio says his detectives had been investigating another NFL football player with alleged ties to dog fighting. That case opened in 2004 when deputies received a tip on an NFL player who lived in Gilbert.

Why would an NFL player want to live in Gilbert?

That being said, I know a girl who used to work at a daycare in Gilbert that Bert Berry took his kids to.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison