Who Would You Prefer to Play in the Divisional Round?

Who Would You Prefer to Play in the Divisional Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
while I am fairly certain we can win against each of them....the pack and the vikes have already seen us and will have better gameplans for us.... the skins not only have not seen us,...but they barely won a deathly weak division.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I chose redskins just because I havent seen the redskins play this year. Or I havent seen us kick the redskins ass this year.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Nobody wants any part of the Vikings.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody wants any part of the Vikings.

That's a pretty solid squad, with a D that can get to the QB and a QB that can scramble. I think they'd easily be our toughest game.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Redskins for sure. Put PP on Jackson and shut him down

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Washington. They stink. 19th in defensive DVOA, 28th and 30th vs. #1 and #2 wide receivers, respectively. Terrible in run defense once the back gets to the 2nd level (although No. 1 in power situations). Worse rush offense in the NFL by DVOA. Kirk Cousins' passer rating is 30 points lower on the road.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is surprising.

Green Bay. Not even close. That 30 burger we put on them wasn't a fluke. they have no weapons, what so ever. And our Dline proved they cant stop us.

It wouldn't be another blowout, but Im confident GB would be a solid win.

- Vikings - Heck no

- Redskins - You guys are way overlooking them. Cousins has been on fire lately. Absolutely slinging the ball. They have a deep threat in Jackson who can burn anybody (PP included). And a good pass rush.

No, Id prefer to not play the Skins

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Washington. They stink. 19th in defensive DVOA, 28th and 30th vs. #1 and #2 wide receivers, respectively. Terrible in run defense once the back gets to the 2nd level (although No. 1 in power situations). Worse rush offense in the NFL by DVOA. Kirk Cousins' passer rating is 30 points lower on the road.

Ugghhh... didn't need to see that. I'd like to switch my vote now away from the Skins! :mulli:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washington... don't want any part of the Vikes

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

To me it's more about how you finish than how you start .

Packers finished 4 and 6 last 10 games .

Redskins finished 7 and 3 last 10 games .

Of all the 12 playoff teams , the Packers are the one that mostly backed into the playoffs .

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
1. Packers
2. Vikings
3. Redskins <-- Do not sleep on this team.

Packer have all five of their starting offensive linemen out, and our secondary would smother their receiving core.

Vikings are dangerous but I think we could beat them just because they are one dimensional.

The Redskins started REAL slow this year, but as they came together, re-made the offensive line midseason, and are a vertical passing game with decent runners, I think this is going to be the 2nd most dangerous team in the NFC for the Caridnals. That's right, I would rather play the Panthers than the Redskins.

What I hope to happen is we meet Seattle for the NFC West Championship. Regardless of outcome, I think that will be a great game.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Washington or GB because it means Seattle is going to Carolina. Between them I'd favor the Skins. Nothing against Cousins but he's not A-Aron.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This confirms what my perception is of the Skins.

They haven't beaten a team with a winning record all year. The three good teams they face spanked them. They are good enough to beat crappy teams but have a long way to go to beat quality teams.

gerabbi

Reaction score
I want the Cards to beat the #3 Vikings then beat the #1 Panthers then beat the #1 Broncos. To be the best...of course if they beat the #2 Patriots and defending champions that would be nice also.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To me it's more about how you finish than how you start .

Packers finished 4 and 6 last 10 games .

Redskins finished 7 and 3 last 10 games .

Of all the 12 playoff teams , the Packers are the one that mostly backed into the playoffs .

They haven't beaten anyone of substance, even when they played them. Yes they won 7 games against:

Tampa
Giants
Saints
Bears
Bills
Eagles
Cowboys

Their 3 losses:

New England
Carolina
Dallas

Cousins slinging it was against the worst defenses in the league. Of all the teams in the playoffs, they're the ones who least belong.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see GB again. Trainwreck.

However, I would love to see Minny beat the Seahawks (and think they very well might), so it would have to be the Redskins instead. I'd rather not face Minny at this point.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think it matters to us right now, I almost feel bad for whomever we play first. I think Arians is gonna have this team ready to destroy someone! We have got a bye to prepare and are upset with how we performed last game someone may be in for a world of hurt IMO. They know what's on the line this team will be ready to do some work!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I say GB. Rodger is a good player, but that offensive line is scary bad and Rodgers has a pitiful group of WRs.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh. Green Bay all the way. Its all about that offensive line. That team is really struggling.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm also less afraid of the Vikings than most. I don't see them beat the Seahawks first off. Secondly, I don't think they have the same kind of success against us offensively the second time around. Bridgewater may have played his best game as a pro against us, and I doubt the Cardinals defensive allows him to stand back and throw the ball around again.

Throw out DVOA stats and all that, but I'm afraid of the Redskins. I think their front seven can cause some issues for the Cardinals on offense. Desean Jackson is a tough cover for anyone and you also have to worry about Garcon and Jordan Reed. They also have a pretty good offensive line.