Who will be the Cardinals' starting QB to begin the season

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
does anyone actually care?
I only care if someone wants to offer a name which you did not. Sorry Chopper, do not mean so be so agitated by your comment but even though you do not like the current direction, you are one of the people who I would really love to offer an opinion since I really value your football knowledge... forgive me, I am a Cardinal fan going way back and any win holds value

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am not going to start a poll, since the possibilities are all over the place and less than ideal. So simply guess who you think the starter will be...

Teddy Bridgewater
Teddy doesn’t have the athleticism/wiggle anymore that JG is looking for to run this offense. Right now we probably hang on to McCoy & draft a QB in the 5th round. Not sure who it will be, but it won’t be Ryan, Wentz, or Teddy.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's gonna be Colt, but I think we should find a way to grab Sam Ehlinger from the Colts. He called out Kyler for being a sore loser/refusing to shake his hand after a loss in college. I think his presence alone would piss Kyler off and motivate him to play better. That or it would make him sulk and let the front office know for sure it is time to move on.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I doubt we sign anyone. What would be the point? So we can lose with slightly more flair than McCoy or a rookie?

It will be McCoy or someone we draft.

Outside shot at Wentz or Ryan for some uber cheap incentive laden deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose