Whiners at Cardinals Official Game Thread 9-21-2014

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We was running around on the Broncos like Krappy was running on us. We need to find a way to slow that down

We did in the second half, but Bowles couldn't predict the krappernick getting to freestyle so much today. He adjusted well, we will expect it from the midget, we put the film up on how to beat the chickens and the midget, smart defensive coaches are cashing in.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Whiners scored twice, and the sky was falling. Our offense started well, and finished better. I told yall the krapper would suck in the second half... :D it's look-up-able. ;)

Our defense is look-up-able!! Just Google badass!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We did in the second half, but Bowles couldn't predict the krappernick getting to freestyle so much today. He adjusted well, we will expect it from the midget, we put the film up on how to beat the chickens and the midget, smart defensive coaches are cashing in.
Agree. We set the tempo on how to beat them

Now we have to do it in our house

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
30 - 0 in 4th quarter points. That's an awesome stat!! So happy right now. Wish Denver could have pulled off the OT win, but either way, we won!!

It's downright incredible. It tells me this team totally believes. Can't do that otherwise. They know and believe they're going to win.

It's a far cry from last year when BA actually told the media he didn't know if this team believes they can win those games. They do now. Incredible coaching job.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's downright incredible. It tells me this team totally believes. Can't do that othwrwise. They know and believe they're going to win.

It's a far cry from last year when BA actually told the media he didn't know if this team believes they can win those games. They do now. Incredible coaching job.
This team is learning how to win and finding ways to win.

The old Cards played not to lose and found ways to lose.